Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

[AHK & AHK_L] Forms Framework 0.8

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic
XYZ
  • Members
  • 224 posts
  • Last active: Apr 29 2010 01:48 PM
thx so much guys
this is an invaluable collection

kdoske
  • Members
  • 138 posts
  • Last active: Nov 06 2012 01:58 AM
omg, i just realized qhtm is not free for commercial use. I think I am going to cry I can't even get onto their website to see what licensing cost are. I guess the website is down.

:cry:

XYZ
  • Members
  • 224 posts
can u include these

http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=56596

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
  • Last active: May 20 2019 07:41 AM
No.
Posted Image

automaticman
  • Members
  • 658 posts
  • Last active: Nov 20 2012 06:10 PM
majkinetor, I have to write here your song "relax" from 2005 sounds so cool, respects! :)

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
He he, thanks m8. :)
You can contact me about music stuff on LAST FM, generally (click my avatar).
Posted Image

XYZ
  • Members
  • 224 posts

No.

too bad

your forms were too good to add theese

kdoske
  • Members
  • 138 posts
After crying a couple days that I couldn't even purchase a license for qhtm I remembered a website I used a long time ago to bring up old instruction on building a paper desktop trebuchet. Like the trebuchet instructions, I found the commercial incensing info I needed by using web.archive.org. Looks like the website hasn't been supported since 2006 :shock:. Even though the project is not really supported, at least commercially anyway, I still think I will purchase the 65$ license anyway. I really don't want to put myself in some bad license issue. Luckly--even though the company doesn't really support it anymore, the website that they used to actually purchase the software does! (links below). I realize that a license isn't really needed for most people here since its mostly just hobbyist but hopefully my efforts helped someone.

The old and no longer existent gipsysoft website:
http://web.archive.o...llversion.shtml

Exerpts from the website:

Without source code
You get to use QHTM in one product and for one developer only. Multiple product and developer licence prices on request.
You get all of this for just $65 (USD).

Purchase here:
https://www.swreg.or...32QHTM&v=0&q=1

With source code
You get the same control as above, plus you get full source code to the entire library. This includes complete source code to base parser, which in turn gives you the ability to add extra tags or to use the parser elsewhere. Also, complete source code to the general purpose imaging library, again you can extend this to add your own image file formats and again this can then be used elsewhere.

As above, multiple product and developer licence prices on request.
You get all of this for just $350 (USD).

Purchase here:
https://www.swreg.or...TM-SRC&v=0&q=1

Oh and in case you wanted to build that paper trebuchet here you go. :wink:
http://webpages.char.../trebuchet.html (shown at at the bottom of the page). You will need to use the web.archive.org to get the instructions though from the fryes kits link.
Posted Image

No.

love it

kdoske
  • Members
  • 138 posts
ok so I decided to try and play with the qhtm print functions today with no success. Has anyone tried using them yet?

I'm a little fuzzy on two things which is why I know its not working. 1st is DC. Is this just the printer name? In the code below I just went with assuming it was the printer name. 2nd is Prect. what is this? The help files says prect is, "Pointer to the rectangle on the page that the HTML will be restricted to." Is this the print area? If so what type of number goes there?

Here is some code I threw together inside Forms/Test/QHTM/_test.ahk

testPrint()	
{
	test = <html>`n<body>`nThis is a test.`n</body>`n</html>
	currentprintcontext := QHTM_PrintCreateContext()
	QHTM_PrintSetText(currentprintcontext, test)
	currentdc := GetDefaultPrinter()
	currentprintpages := QHTM_PrintLayout(currentprintcontext, currentdc, PRECT)
	QHTM_PrintPage(currentprintcontext, currentdc, PageNum,
	PRECT)
}	

GetDefaultPrinter()
{
   nSize := VarSetCapacity(sPrinter, 256)
   DllCall("winspool.drv\GetDefaultPrinterA", "str", sPrinter, "UintP", nSize)
   Return sPrinter
}

I just replaced one of the built in links of _test.ahk to point to the, "testprint" function instead of its normal one. It jumps to the location fine, but obviously nothing happens because I don't even know what DC or prect is.

Also, both of these functions below return a 0 when used in the code I posted above. Which according to the docs is an error.
QHTM_PrintSetText
QHTM_PrintPage

Hopping someone else knows better then me.

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
I never did that, so I don't know nor I have time to check it out toughly.
But if you use QHTM for displaying purposes only (its generally should be used for rich GUI apps, and short html display in my opinion) then you can probably benefit more from IE control. I was planning to add IE in Forms but I didn't find time for that yet nor I had demands for html display in my scripts so far.

BTW, DC is not a printer name. Its Device Context. See more about DCs on msdn. About PRect, as its name suggests its Pointer to RECT structure. There is lot of PRECT code on forum. It is the print area.

You should probably try Ask for Help too, because stuff u ask is not related to QHTM itself but general Windows API programming in AHK.
Posted Image

kdoske
  • Members
  • 138 posts
Thanks for that. Yeah I plan on using Qhtm as a way to build HTML documents based on user input that can be printed natively within my AHK application. Currently I have my program build .RTF files which I print using the run/print verb and point it to ms word. Although this works I would really prefer the program to support native printing without the dependency of word. Seems like qhtm fits perfectly for this. If there are other solutions out there for AHK I haven't seen them.

The next project I do I think I am going to actually use Qhtm as the entire GUI. Although I don't think a Qhtm Gui would be able to handle Listview's really.

• Guests
  • Last active:
I downloaded this but I get an error when running the demos:

Error in #Include file "C:\forms\inc\form.ahk": This line does not contain a recognised action.

Specifically: static

Line ---> 456

It doesn't seem to like the command "static" on a line by itself in form.ahk. What am I missing? I'm sure it's something really obvious.

Thanks

snippet from form.ahk from line 456
Form(Var="", Value="~`a ", ByRef o1="", ByRef o2="", ByRef o3="", ByRef o4="", ByRef o5="", ByRef o6="") { 
	static
	if (var = "" ){
		if ( _ := InStr(value, ")") )
			__ := SubStr(value, 1, _-1), value := SubStr(value, _+1)
		loop, parse, value, %A_Space%
			_ := %__%%A_LoopField%,  o%A_Index% := _ != "" ? _ : %A_LoopField%
		return
	} else _ := %var%
	ifNotEqual, value,~`a , SetEnv, %var%, %value%
	return _
}

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
You need latest AHK version.
Posted Image

• Guests
  • Last active:
I feel shame. Thanks! All working now.

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
*** Toolbar 2.31 -> 2.5 ***
+ AHK_L support.

Archive is not updated for minor changes. Grab from repositoryinstead.
Posted Image