Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

TooltipSpy - A tooltip window spy

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic
AfterLemon
  • Moderators
  • 237 posts
  • Connoisseur of Boobs
  • Last active: Jan 04 2016 11:12 PM

Scoox, check it out again! I think I got it handling just fine now. Kinda hacked (killing the Context Menu if the TooltipSpy is going to be active), but it works fine for me. Let me know!

Kool Pal
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jun 30 2014 02:24 PM

I'm using a portable version of AHK and for the world of me, I cannot seem to active this tool! Please help a noob!

Thanks.

Dogway
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Last active: Jan 04 2015 01:48 AM
Yes, the mod won't work, and the original version has problems with too long class names (or others but didn't check)

Scoox
  • Members
  • 194 posts
  • Last active: Jun 09 2017 03:34 AM

Yes, the mod won't work, and the original version has problems with too long class names (or others but didn't check)

What problems does it have? I've been using this code very often for many months and I've never had a problem. If you mean class names are being truncated just hit the Tab key and the tooltip will be auto-resized to fit.

RegJump() - Jump to registry path in Regedit

HoverScroll() - HoverScroll() - Scroll controls without focus

geffenp
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2016 11:17 PM

Love the tool.  Only issue I have is that I have a very dense scripts with lots of DDLs and Input Boxes, and it doesn't seem to change between Static identifiers.  It reports all of them as the first one it sees.  That is one of the main reasons I use the SPY, and it seems to be working fine.  I did just switch to AHK_L, but I'm not sure how that would matter.

Scoox
  • Members
  • 194 posts
  • Last active: Jun 09 2017 03:34 AM

Love the tool.  Only issue I have is that I have a very dense scripts with lots of DDLs and Input Boxes, and it doesn't seem to change between Static identifiers.  It reports all of them as the first one it sees.  That is one of the main reasons I use the SPY, and it seems to be working fine.  I did just switch to AHK_L, but I'm not sure how that would matter.

Would you be able to post some code so I can look into this? I've never noticed anything unusual, otherwise I would have posted an update :)

RegJump() - Jump to registry path in Regedit

HoverScroll() - HoverScroll() - Scroll controls without focus