Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

BF2 MACROS (SUMMARY) - post all working macros here please

• Please log in to reply
1915 replies to this topic
Bigbob
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hey,

Basically used macros in BF2 over a year ago before, all worked fine. Now that I've returned to playing I can't seem to use them when BF2 is in the foreground. The macros work fine on my desktop/windows explorer... Just not in game. Is this due to the new 1.5 Patch?

Anyone else having this problem? and can anyone resolve it?

Thanks.

MyNicknameIsBR
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Looking for "whoot" macro (heli, auto-click), anyone?

STALKER123
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Mar 30 2011 03:19 PM
who then have a macro for BFBС 2 for SV-98 or other snipers to aim not move

Allyndaar924
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi guys,

I've been searching through this insanely long post and the helpfiles yet I can't seem to find or be able to make a simple marco that when I hit LButton with drop me into prone as well.

Is this possible? I have been trying to hours and I can't get anything to work at all - first time using this AHK program.

(for BF2 btw)

Any help is much appreciated.

Allyn

Off the Rails
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Hey,

Basically used macros in BF2 over a year ago before, all worked fine. Now that I've returned to playing I can't seem to use them when BF2 is in the foreground. The macros work fine on my desktop/windows explorer... Just not in game. Is this due to the new 1.5 Patch?

Anyone else having this problem? and can anyone resolve it?

Thanks.

I've never used ahk before, but I'm having exactly the same problem. Using the following script to flip to a rear view (in a jet or heli), then back to the cockpit when I press

Joy9::
Send, i  ; Rear view
KeyWait, Joy9  ; Wait for the user to release the joystick button.
Send, y ; return to interior view
Sleep, 100
Send, c  ; remove cockpit HUD
return

Numpad7::
SendInput, i  ; Rear view
KeyWait, Numpad7  ; Wait for the user to release the button.
SendInput, y ; return to interior view
Sleep, 100
SendInput, c  ; remove cockpit HUD
return

I've set I and Y to duplicate the functions of F11 and F9, for testing purposes. Outside the game it works perfectly - I can load up notepad, hold down numpad 7 or the joystick button, and it types 'i'. As soon as I let go, it types 'y', then 'c'. Works in other 3D apps as well.

It also works in BF2 chat mode. If I press J to chat, then the joystick button behaves as it should - i, followed by y and c. The numpad 7 key, however, prints a '7' to the chat box.

I've tried this with the 32 bit and the 64 bit options in the installer. I've tried replacing SendInput with SendRaw, Send and SendEvent. I've run out of ideas. I'm beginning to suspect that BF2 just won't work with ahk :(

Off the Rails
  • Guests
  • Last active:

I'm beginning to suspect that BF2 just won't work with ahk :(

Fixed it:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;; BF2 helper scripts
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
SetTitleMatchMode, 2
#SingleInstance force
#InstallKeybdHook
#InstallMouseHook
#KeyHistory 500

joy7::rearview()
joy8::chaseview()
joy9::flyby()

Cockpit()
{
	SendInput {F9 down}
	Sleep 40
	SendInput {F9 up}
	SendInput {F9 down}
	Sleep 40
	SendInput {F9 up}
}

Chaseview()
{
	SendInput {F10 down}
	Sleep 40
	SendInput {F10 up}
	KeyWait Joy8
	Cockpit()
}

Rearview()
{
	SendInput {F11 down}
	Sleep 40
	SendInput {F11 up}
	KeyWait Joy7
	Cockpit()
}

FlyBy()
{
	SendInput {F12 down}
	Sleep 40
	SendInput {F12 up}
	KeyWait Joy9
	Cockpit()
}

Sneakypepper
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Ok soldiers.

Compile your scripts, right click, run as admin.

New versions of windows, and old, updated versions of windows need to have the ahk script run as admin for it to interact with other applications.

Demonasius
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Anybody got a script to where you hit LCTRL once then it crouches, held down you go prone (Z) and then press LCTRL to stand back up?

pardox
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 16 2012 04:46 AM
Hi, I'm trying to find the way of just after fire a bullet with the sniper rifle (LButton), quickly switch to the pistol (q)... during a short period of time like 2 or 3 seconds and then return again to the sniper rifle (e). All this when I try to shoot a bullet with the left mouse button as usually.
#NoEnv
#SingleInstance force
#InstallKeybdHook
#InstallMouseHook
CoordMode, Mouse, Screen

#IfWinActive, BF2

LButton::
Sleep, 40
Sendplay, q
Sleep, 2000
Sendplay, e
return
#IfWinActive
The code I've tried to write seems to don´t work at all and I´m not sure of what to do or where to search now... please could someone point me to the right direction?

Thanks.

ToxicRadonRahu111
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Last active: Nov 10 2012 03:03 AM

This includes Hacks, I don't use them just hotkey.

WTF is with PB scanning your hard drive?

Isn't it illeagal?

actually game servers cant scan your hard drive if you play to good on a game the admins of the server will ban you for that (they power hungry) you not even have to hack mods, hacks, aimbots, burst shot scripts, or anything if you to good on a game the admins either think you cheating or they just asses

Shuvro
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2014 08:19 PM

I need your help to guide me here.
I use AHK for playing games. and the following codes i have been using for shooting guns fast.

f9::Suspend
LButton::
Loop
{
SetMouseDelay 20
Click
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0)
Break
}

that helps me to click mouse left faster.

now i want you to guide me to do the same thing for these following keys as well

W,A,S,D (using f8 as activation key)

to run or make my player run faster in designated directions
and all these in one single script.
Please do reply me as soon as possible. I am excited.