Jump to content

Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Web hosting available on autohotkey.com's server


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
  • Joined: 02 Mar 2004
The dedicated server that hosts autohotkey.com is currently running at less than 10% of capacity. The server's owner (Aybra) is offering the remaining 90% at reasonable rates:

Hosting Plans[*:1y83fjfp]Small: 20 GB/month bandwidth of static content and 5 GB/month of dynamic content. 1 GB of disk space.
$50 for one year ($4.17 per month)
$80 for two years ($3.33 per month)

[*:1y83fjfp]Medium: 80 GB/month bandwidth of static content and 20 GB/month of dynamic content. 5 GB of disk space.
$100 for one year ($8.33 per month)
$160 for two years ($6.67 per month)

[*:1y83fjfp]Large: 250 GB/month bandwidth of static content and 60 GB/month of dynamic content. 10 GB of disk space.
$200 for one year ($16.67 per month)
$320 for two years ($13.33 per month)

[*:1y83fjfp]Extra-large: Contact him for pricing and availability.Dynamic vs. static content: An example of dynamic content is a phpBB forum like this one, which uses PHP and MySQL. By contrast, static content is normal files like HTML, images, and video. NOTE: The bandwidth figures for each plan are merely estimates. You will not be charged extra for exceeding the bandwidth limit as long as it's not a recurring situation.

Server Features[*:1y83fjfp]Bandwidth / disk space: See plan descriptions above.
[*:1y83fjfp]Reliability: 99.9% uptime or higher is expected but not guaranteed.
[*:1y83fjfp]Performance: The server is strictly monitored to ensure consistently good performance.
[*:1y83fjfp]cPanel: cPanel itself is NOT provided. Currently, the server provides VirtualMin as a control panel.
[*:1y83fjfp]Domain registration: A domain name is not included. If you need one, consider Aybra's domain service.
[*:1y83fjfp]Domains: 1 (negotiable)
[*:1y83fjfp]Subdomains: Unlimited
[*:1y83fjfp]FTP: Unlimited
[*:1y83fjfp]E-mail (POP3/IMAP) and forwarding: Unlimited
[*:1y83fjfp]Spam protection: Yes (SpamAssassin)
[*:1y83fjfp]Cron jobs: Yes
[*:1y83fjfp]Stats: Webalizer, AWStats, and raw logs
[*:1y83fjfp]Apache: v2.0.X
[*:1y83fjfp]PHP: v5.0.4
[*:1y83fjfp]Perl: v5.8.6
[*:1y83fjfp]MySQL: v4.1.20
[*:1y83fjfp]MySQL databases: Quantity is unlimited. Size is limited only by disk space.
[*:1y83fjfp]MySQL performance: The server has a second hard disk dedicated to MySQL to improve performance.
[*:1y83fjfp]Backups: Currently you must do your own backups (automatic backups are planned).
[*:1y83fjfp]Support: By e-mail only.
[*:1y83fjfp]Other features/software: Negotiable (especially if easy to install and light on resources)To sign up or ask questions, contact Aybra via:[*:1y83fjfp]Private Message: http://www.autohotke... ... ost&u=2593
[*:1y83fjfp]E-mail via the forum: http://www.autohotke... ... ail&u=2593
[*:1y83fjfp]E-mail directly: cerapisdotnet*AT*hotmail.com

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
  • Joined: 02 Mar 2004
Since the server is still very under-utilized, the dynamic bandwidth limits above have been doubled (the revisions are in the post above). As before, you will not be charged extra for exceeding the bandwidth limit as long as it's not a recurring situation.