How do you (and/or your users) prefer to create, maintain and store complex objects? What's your style?
If you prefer image on the:
- right, than there's nothing interesting for you in this topic
- left, try this out
Download String-object-file.ahk, which includes 6 examples, Documentation, License, See also (links),Tips, and StrObj() code of course.
Usage is extremely simple - Just call StrObj() function and it will automatically conclude what do you want to do, depending on type of your input. One function does it all.
Object := StrObj(String) ; String to Object (constructs object from string)
String := StrObj(Obj) ; Object to String (converts object to string)
Object := StrObj(File) ; File to Object (constructs object from file)
ErrorLevel := StrObj(Obj,OutFile) ; Saves Object to File
- Yaml Parser (++JSON) by HotKeyIt
- JSON module by Coco
- JSON-like (de)serializer by VxE
- Json <---> Object by lordkrandel
- Object from/to file or string by Learning one (obsolete)