Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

(Ragnarok) Need help compiling .ahk to bypass harmony

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic
ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Last active: Apr 15 2014 06:21 AM

So here's the story, the attached file is a .exe file that was formerly a .ahk compiled by a program I can't seem to find for days.

There's a game protection called harmony that blocks .ahk files in the server I'm currently playing and I need my script to work (It's just like the F1 > left click spam but this time it's the Q button) I've compiled it many times converting my .ahk script to .exe but still the harmony blocks because it still detects it as an .ahk script.

I've observed that some of my .exe hotkey programs works and is ignored by harmony because when I right click > edit with notepad++ on them I scroll down to the bottom and see this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
<assemblyIdentity
version="1.0.47.06"
processorArchitecture="X86"
name="Microsoft.Windows.AutoHotkey"
type="win32"
/>
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity
type="win32"
name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
version="6.0.0.0"
processorArchitecture="X86"
publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"
language="*"
/>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
</assembly>

instead of the codes/scripts that was used in making that .ahk file.
I've also tried right clicking > edit with notepad my self compiled .exe scripts but at the bottom of the notepad it shows the codes i've used instead of that codes above.

FYI: I've decompiled the attached .exe (this is the working .exe scripts that works on my ragnarok server) and saw that the .ahk scripts was similar to mine and indeed was also using .ahk

My problem is that if anyone of you could help me discover what compilation program / encrypting program or I don't know what was used on their .exe scripts to make it look different that my ragnarok server protection can't seem to detect them.

Thanks alot in advance.

NOTE* Sorry I thought I can attach files here so here's the download link for the .exe script that's working on my ragnarok http://www.4shared.c...Null&ua=WINDOWS

ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts

UP*

NEED HELP GUYS

RickC
  • Members
  • 123 posts
  • Last active: Nov 08 2016 05:19 AM

Hmm... you joined the forum today and asked for help in the wrong sub-forum then bumped your post.

Result = lots of views but not one reply.

I suggest you have a look at the first (pinned) topic in the Scripts sub-forum (which is for completed AHK scripts) then post your query in the Support sub-forum.

Hope this helps....

RHCP
  • Members
  • 1228 posts
  • Last active: Apr 08 2017 06:17 PM

It looks like that AHK exe was created/compiled using AHK Version 1.0.47.06 (AHK v1/basic). Back then scripts were compiled and compressed using UPX, also the script data was stored differently, AHK_L stores the script in RCDATA.

Perhaps try downloading that version of AHK and compiling it link http://www.autohotke...basic-versions/

Otherwise you could try using UPX (or possibly Mpress) to compress modern AHK_L scripts/exe. Hiding the AHK process may also work - http://www.autohotke...-manager/page-3

ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Finally! A positive feedback!
I'll try it as soon as possible, I'm having a hard time compiling/using programs that I'm not fond of so I'll maybe do some research firsts on the links you gave me.

Thanks again.

ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Perhaps can I ask if you can compile a .ahk file similar to the first link that I gave?

I can give you the .ahk that I made because I can't seem to understand how to compress it using UPX. :(

RHCP
  • Members
  • 1228 posts

Here is the f1-f9 script compiled using AHK v1.0.47.06. When compiling scripts using the included AHK2EXE (for this old version), the script is automatically compressed using UPX.

http://www.speedysha...bKQqM/F1-F9.exe

ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Great!
But I wanted my own script to be compiled by that program and here is the link of my script, it's just like the f1-f9 but this time it's the Q button.

http://www.speedysha...bkrC/Q-Spam.ahk

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU HELPING ME AND WOULD MEAN THE END OF MY 3 DAY JOURNEY OF COMPILING THAT Q SPAM SCRIPT. :D

ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts

I think you've misunderstood me but I really need the "Q Spam.ahk" to be compiled just like the first link that I gave.

I'm begging you Sir to help me. :(((((

RHCP
  • Members
  • 1228 posts

So it worked then?

I won't compile it for you, as that won't really help you.

This is how you do it:

GO here http://www.autohotke...basic-versions/

And download the ZIP file for Version 1.0.46.17 (these are legitimate AHK basic files)

Extract the contents of the zip file to some folder.

Open this folder, then open the 'compiler' folder.

Run the Ahk2Exe.exe file inside this folder, and use it to compile your script.

You could probably use the latest version of AHK basic, but it doesn't matter anyway.

ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts

The first link you gave me worked, so I'm really hoping you could do it for my Q Spam too.

I was trying to download the zip file for 1.0.46.17 but my download speed was like 1kbps and took 10 minutes to download a 600kb+ .rar and when the download finally finished it said that the .rar file was corrupted. :(
That's why I was asking for your help. T-T

RHCP
  • Members
  • 1228 posts

Ok here is that ahk version hosted on another site. http://www.speedysha...otkey104706.zip

I also included a compiled version of your q spam script inside that zip file.

ishida20
  • Members
  • 11 posts

OH. MY. GOSH! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MR. RHCP

IT'S FINALLY WORKING!!!!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! 

jojo23
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Sep 16 2014 10:40 AM

can i have download link ?

jmmaniego
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 25 2014 07:11 AM

ishida-san What is your OS? How did you get it to work? I tried using the ahk that Mr RHCP compiled for you but it didn't worked for me. :D