Just a heads up: there is a beta release of v1.5
And before I start tackling all other issues* - https://github.com/l...ntalist/issues/- I want to release v1.5 as there are a number of changes that could break things, please test it out and report any issues if you find them.
Most important changes:
- Bundle and Snippet editor are now separated
- Bundle name can be shown in the search results, as well as colour (fixed for now, could add a color picker later)
- All details in the https://github.com/l...ev/changelog.md
To test it download:
and unpack the zip file, close your current running copy of Lintalist before starting de DEV version
You can copy your bundles to the bundle folder, as lintalist.exe is not included in the download of the source code you might need to copy lintalist.exe as well, otherwise simply start lintalist.ahk (you must have v.1.1.20+)
The "check for updates" option via the tray-menu has been disabled in this beta release.
* incl. new plugins currently being discussed are
- split plugin https://github.com/l...alist/issues/23
- find & replace plugin https://github.com/l...alist/issues/27
- and other items as well https://github.com/l...ntalist/issues/
Feel free to post feedback at GH or here of course.