Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Autohotkey Management GUI

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
dpesposito
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 02 2014 05:11 AM

Haven't used AHK in a couple of years and I am retarded on many levels, especially scripting.

However, I could have sworn that it came with a

• management gui that would allow you to open many macros (maybe a project) and select which one to work on from the left pane,
  • edit your raw data on the right
  • rom the same window click a little button on top to run the script one line at a time
  • as it walked the script it would have a red bar moving over each command as it was happening..
  • if something didn't work right, you would hit the stop sign to fix the command and restart
  • Also, when you were recording a macro, it would actually record the link or the box you were filling in, instead of just coords on the screen..

I found autotemp which sort of looks like it, but isn't quite. Am I missing something? I know the disdain for folks who like gui's but I would really appreciate any help, thanks!
-daniel

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM

I don't believe AHK ever shipped with a program to do what you're asking. Perhaps a user had created a utility like that at some point, but I can't think of it. Or perhaps you were thinking of a different scripting language which offered that..

Kool Pal
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jun 30 2014 02:24 PM

I just 'discovered' AHK and came searching for this! Eagerly waiting for some pointers on GUI!

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
You probably mean SciTE4AutoHotkey or AHK Studio with have the debugging features you describe - see http://ahkscript.org....php?f=6&t=3376