Haven't used AHK in a couple of years and I am retarded on many levels, especially scripting.
However, I could have sworn that it came with a
- management gui that would allow you to open many macros (maybe a project) and select which one to work on from the left pane,
- edit your raw data on the right
- rom the same window click a little button on top to run the script one line at a time
- as it walked the script it would have a red bar moving over each command as it was happening..
- if something didn't work right, you would hit the stop sign to fix the command and restart
- Also, when you were recording a macro, it would actually record the link or the box you were filling in, instead of just coords on the screen..
I found autotemp which sort of looks like it, but isn't quite. Am I missing something? I know the disdain for folks who like gui's but I would really appreciate any help, thanks!