Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

copying from excel into third party application via com

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
nabina
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 16 2014 08:08 PM

dear all

i want to copy form excel sheet column A (or from active cell)  into navison invoice window via com

if i press a hotkey i want to get cell a1 into clipboard then paste into the current cursor position (navision erp)

the problem is when copy from active excel sheet there is an empty space in the end so after pasting i need one automatic backspace also

then go down one row in navision also

then get data from cell a2 in the next hotkey press ad so on

i mean by each hotkey press i want to transfer each cell value of excel sheet into the corresponding navision erp invoice cell as navision window also same rows and column format as excel it is possible

please help me it will reduce my work load by 60-70 % and able to focus on analysing and reporting please help me

thanks and regards

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: May 02 2019 09:16 PM

Without having the specific page code or access to the site i am afraid there is a rather steep learning curve. There are numerous COM excel questions in this forum to learn from. same with web page interactions including. it will also rely on you knowing something of how web pages and web forms work. Some sites require certain events to be triggered submit hidden forms or even detect keystrokes. You would have to discover how your web forms operate on the site in question before you could hope to use AHK to automate it.

that said the basics of reading values from a column in excel offer the easier to understand material. I would start with that. It is possible you might get away with entering such data with the send command alone in the web page

Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

AhmedAziz
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Oct 09 2014 09:59 PM

for removing last space characters or blank spaces you can first use formula in excel sheet.

=trim(a2)

=left(a2,len(a2)-1)

AhmedAziz
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Oct 09 2014 09:59 PM

for removing last space characters or blank spaces you can first use formula in excel sheet.

=trim(a2)

=left(a2,len(a2)-1)

dear all

i want to copy form excel sheet column A (or from active cell)  into navison invoice window via com

if i press a hotkey i want to get cell a1 into clipboard then paste into the current cursor position (navision erp)

the problem is when copy from active excel sheet there is an empty space in the end so after pasting i need one automatic backspace also

then go down one row in navision also

then get data from cell a2 in the next hotkey press ad so on

i mean by each hotkey press i want to transfer each cell value of excel sheet into the corresponding navision erp invoice cell as navision window also same rows and column format as excel it is possible

please help me it will reduce my work load by 60-70 % and able to focus on analysing and reporting please help me

thanks and regards