Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Runescape Drop Inventory Script

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
Voiq
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Jul 30 2014 05:15 PM

Hey all, usually I try and make my own scripts but I have been struggling with this one and I know you guys have been very useful in the past. :-)

So basically I am looking for a script that can quickly change the position of my mouse, right click, select an option (in this case 'drop') and loop this for every other item until complete.

See picture below for inventory:

1iA00bo.png?1

Run1e
  • Moderators
  • 173 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Last active: Nov 06 2015 01:46 PM

All you need to do this is the Click command. Find the screen location for the first item and find out what the spacing between the items are. So to move the mouse to the second item, you would just have to move the mouse to the coords of the first item + one item width. In the same way, to reach the second item on the third row, move the mouse to the first item + two item widths and three item heights.

Once you've moved the mouse its just simple clicks to do the actions.

Once you've figured out how to do that, you could wrap it all in nice looking functions like SelectItem(x, y) and MenuClick(menuitem) so that dropping a whole inventory full of fish would just take two commands and an iterative loop.

If you're unsure how to get started, just ask ;D

Take a look at my WIP website! - http://runie.me/

Check out my scripts! -
Columbus - program launcher / focus switcher
BF4 NoRecoil - Assault

Voiq
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Jul 30 2014 05:15 PM
✓  Best Answer

All you need to do this is the Click command. Find the screen location for the first item and find out what the spacing between the items are. So to move the mouse to the second item, you would just have to move the mouse to the coords of the first item + one item width. In the same way, to reach the second item on the third row, move the mouse to the first item + two item widths and three item heights.

Once you've moved the mouse its just simple clicks to do the actions.

Once you've figured out how to do that, you could wrap it all in nice looking functions like SelectItem(x, y) and MenuClick(menuitem) so that dropping a whole inventory full of fish would just take two commands and an iterative loop.

Hi, I had some help off another user and edited this script to my liking:

Numpad7::
stop := false
settimer, stop, -4000

while !stop
{
SendInput {Click Right}
sleep 150
Mousemove,0,49,0,R
sleep 150
SendInput {Click}
sleep 150
Mousemove,0,-12,0,R
sleep 150
}
return

All I need to do is move my mouse when dropping the items in the individual columns.