Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

League of Legends Tools

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic
Ruevil2
  • Members
  • 226 posts
  • Last active: Dec 04 2015 11:05 PM

WhiteBoo:

Are you hard coding your password into the 'Login Info' section or using the inputbox that appears during login? If the inputbox appears that means it is not reading the hardcoded password properly.

Login Info section looks like this:

;;;;;Login Info
;Leave login blank if you use the "Remember Me" option in the League client
Login = 
;If you leave password blank you will be prompted for it every time
Pass =

Also as a side note, the password is case sensitive so make sure you enter it exactly! I think that AHK automatically trims all leading and trailing spaces, so if your password starts or ends with a 'space' character it is probably being shaved off before sending but without knowing the details it's hard to know for sure! :)

If I helped you out and you would like to show appreciation, feel free to buy me a beer.  grin.png   btn_donateCC_LG.gif

dantedog
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 02 2015 04:26 PM

Love this :)

lolking guides require lower case champion names......yeah, i know, that sounds stupid :(

I added some extra login variables and wired f8 and f9 to login to 2nd and 3rd accounts. Might be something work adding.

Ruevil2
  • Members
  • 226 posts

I will take care of the lowercase LoLKing guides in a day or two here, thanks for the heads up!

Can someone give a little feedback on how fast this thing runs and a little bit of machine specs? I would like to know how well my scaling does. Thanks!

If I helped you out and you would like to show appreciation, feel free to buy me a beer.  grin.png   btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Gorgrak
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Nov 21 2016 08:49 AM

I will take care of the lowercase LoLKing guides in a day or two here, thanks for the heads up!

Can someone give a little feedback on how fast this thing runs and a little bit of machine specs? I would like to know how well my scaling does. Thanks!

Thanks for this amazing script! I have tweaked it a tiny bit. I added a "Play League" option under the "Start League" section so that I can log into League without having to join a match type.

I only have 2 complaints with this awesome script:

1) I have to have League window focused while logging in else the script fails

2) If I have received a +1 Teamwork (or similar) then the next time auto login, that +1 balloon is in the way. (I would recommend scooting the last click over to the left a wee bit more?)

Thanks for your time making this!!!

**EDIT** (4/26/15)

I have fixed my problem #2. Every instance of (w*.75) I changed to read (w*.68) which moves the cursor and click far enough to the left for the +1 Teamwork (or similar) info bubble to not get in the way. This means I replaced all 16 instances of (w*.75)

gamer3355
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Apr 30 2015 12:35 AM

i figured out how to start it and log in (f7), but i dont know anything beyond that? any help? just need to get into queue automagically and get to the links for champions. any help is appreciated. :D

gamer3355
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Apr 30 2015 12:35 AM

i figured out how to start it and log in (f7), but i dont know anything beyond that? any help? just need to get into queue automagically and get to the links for champions. any help is appreciated. :D

nvm, i figure it out. for everoyne else who's wondering just go to your system tray and click on the league of legends icon. all options from there

Gorgrak
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Nov 21 2016 08:49 AM

EDIT: I tweaked my code a bit since submitting this post. New stuff reflected below:

I added a few more lines to the script to suite my purposes. I changed the global hotkey from F7 to my keyboard's right window key (since I NEVER press that key) and added an additional hotkey (alt + right windows key) that allows me to open JUST the LOLPATCHER window without logging in so I can view the news found there. I also added some scripting that will check to see if League is already open and logged in when you choose a selection from the script's "Start League" menu option. It checks 2 spots near the top of the client window and 2 near the bottom for a specific pixel color to determine this and will then skip the need to auto-restart league. The first nested If statement evaluates if the client is at the home/shop/profile screen. If the first nested If proves to be false it will then check the 2nd nested If statement to see if you are looking at the match summary page (right after clicking "continue" when seeing the Victory/Defeat splash image) and will then guide you home automatically before carrying out your menu selection. I was too lazy to add coding to account for the possibility of your client being in the profile picture selection screen, help dialog selection screen, or the settings selection screen. If you are feeling adventurous it is a simple process to add more nested If statements and pixelcolor checks (hint: use autohotkey's window spy to determine color and position under mouse). Basically my nested If statements make your wait into queue slightly faster if you keep league open or minimized all afternoon. It *should* automatically restart if your client gets logged out (haven't tested this yet).

I don't know how well it will scale because I am not very good at coding but it works flawlessly for me (1680x1050 with a 1280x800 league window). Here is the code if you are interested. It replaces the code in between the F7:: global hotkey and the beginning of the Guides: section:

RWin::
Login(Login, Pass, RiotPath)
return

!RWin::
Run %RiotPath%
return

AutoStart:
t := A_ThisMenuItem
If WinExist("ahk_class ApolloRuntimeContentWindow")
{
	WinActivate, ahk_class ApolloRuntimeContentWindow
	Sleep 400
	WinGetPos,,, w, h, A
	PixelGetColor, z1_color, (w / 1.46), (h * .025), RGB
	PixelGetColor, z2_color, (w / 1.23), (h * .025), RGB
	PixelGetColor, z3_color, (w / 1.46), (h * .97), RGB
	PixelGetColor, z4_color, (w / 1.23), (h * .97), RGB
	;MsgBox %z1_color% %z2_color% %z3_color% %z4_color%
	If (z1_color = 0x221A44) && (z2_color = 0xEAEAEA) && (z3_color = 0x00161D) && (z4_color = 0x002632)
	{
		Start(t)
		return
	}
	If (z1_color <> 0x221A44) && (z2_color <> 0xEAEAEA) && (z3_color = 0x00161D) && (z4_color = 0x002632)
	{
		MouseClick, left, (w / 1.42), (h * .9),,0
		Start(t)
		return
	}
}
Login(Login, Pass, Riotpath)
Start(t)
return

RiskiestGiant77
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Nov 05 2015 02:51 AM

Currently the login feature is not working for me, I have hard-coded my pass into the script and it gives me an error saying my pass is incorrect. I changed my pass thinking there was a problem with the ! at the end, still not working, Everything else works spot on though

Edit: So apparently it does not play well with "!" Took it out completely and everything is fixed

Ruevil2
  • Members
  • 226 posts

Gorgrak:

Good work! I hadn't done much as far as restarting goes. I will take a good look through those changes! By the way, that code already scales! This is due to using a percentage of the current window size to determine button location. (w / 1.46) where width is current league window.

PixelGetColor, z1_color, (w / 1.46), (h * .025), RGB
    PixelGetColor, z2_color, (w / 1.23), (h * .025), RGB
    PixelGetColor, z3_color, (w / 1.46), (h * .97), RGB
    PixelGetColor, z4_color, (w / 1.23), (h * .97), RGB

Did you get the coords worked out to compensate for the honor window? I will post code for adjustment if you need it. 

RiskiestGiant:

The ! symbol is being misinterpreted as an Alt keystroke. Try hardcoding your password with a ` character before the ! like this `!

That should cause the send command to send the proper ! keystroke rather than an Alt.

RiskiestGiant77
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Nov 05 2015 02:51 AM

Script is still working strong after all these updates, but there is a client update coming out soon, are you done with this project or do you plan on updating? 

Thank you so much for your work here though its amazing

Ruevil2
  • Members
  • 226 posts

League Tools V3 is now live!

I am moving to the new forum and the link is here!

https://autohotkey.c...hp?f=19&t=10818

New tools and additions! Please comment and feel free to leave suggestions. Thank you everyone!