Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Right click toggle script help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
kitbiscuits
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Oct 01 2014 09:41 PM

Hi, im new to this site and i wanted to know if someone has a script for MMO's such as archeage, where i am allowed to push a button like example "Z" And toggle right click so i can always be looking around without having to hold the button, its very stressfull on my finger to ALWAYS be holding it down because i like third person games, but it would be nice to have a unoffical toggle option for the game.

I have no code for this as i just found this site today, it would be nice if someone could post a code here or point me to a fourm that has it already, thank you.

I also have windows 7 if that matters.

Spawnova
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Last active: Dec 22 2015 03:07 AM

Hey there!

;settitlematchmode 2   ;if doesn't work uncomment this to allow partial matching of windows title
hotkey,IfWinActive,ArcheAge  ;hotkey only works if ArcheAge is active
hotkey, z, rClick,on ;sets the z key to trigger rClick event
return

rClick:
mouseclick,right,,,,,D    ;Click right down
keywait z                 ;Wait for z to be released to release mouse right
mouseclick,right,,,,,U    ;Click right up
return            

Should work for you, keep in mind I haven't played ArcheAge and I don't know what the windows title is.

If that doesn't work, uncomment the first line, if that for some reason doesn't work you can just use the code below but it will work in all windows

z::
mouseclick,right,,,,,D    ;Click right down
keywait z                 ;Wait for z to be released to release mouse right
mouseclick,right,,,,,U    ;Click right up
return 

Hope that helps. =)

kitbiscuits
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Neither of those ones work for the game, im pushing Z with the script running but it is not toggling right click down :c

kitbiscuits
  • Members
  • 3 posts

If you want, you can make it so when i click right click, it will stay down, and click it again and goes back up for in the game, that would be even better now that i think about it instead of hitting Z xD

Spawnova
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Last active: Dec 22 2015 03:07 AM

Oh I see, I've misunderstood what you were looking for, the previous script was for holding z down, if you want a toggle this should work.

Toggle=0

$rbutton:: ;change this to z:: if it interferes with other stuff in game
Toggle := !Toggle
if (Toggle = 1) {
mouseclick,right,,,,,D    ;Click right down
} else {       ;Wait for z to be released to release mouse right
mouseclick,right,,,,,U    ;Click right up
}
return

/*   ;uncomment this if you want left click to cancel holding right mouse down as well
~lbutton:: ;left click acts normally and also cancels right click if it was toggled
if (Toggle = 1) {
Toggle = 0
mouseclick,right,,,,,U
}
return
*/

I test all my code before I give it to people and this is working for me, if it doesn't work for you it could be that ArcheAge resists AutoHotKey

If the game uses RightMouse for something other than looking around with your character and the script interferes with that, consider replacing $rbutton::  with z::

Nuuk69
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 23 2014 05:52 AM

Nice script, i got it working for Archeage, but i have a little request.

While in freelook mode, using the 'z' key to toggle the mouselook, can you add the left and right mouse buttons to map to the '9' and '0' keys so i can assign hotkeys to them.

But when i switch out of the toggle again by hitting 'z' i want the lbutton & rbutton  to go back into the regular state, so that i can click the merchants or any other items, windows etc.. without setting off the programmed keys.

And lastly, if i hit additional keys like p,o,i,u,l,k,j,m,n which are ingame for maps, inventory etc... to act as i am hitting the 'z' button to get out of freelook mode.

I got my own script going, but i am still new to this, i set lbutton::9  but i am not sure how to set the conditions to stop it when i am not in freelook, so  i thought i would leave it up to the pros.

thank you.