Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Clicker Heroes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
Gracin
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Oct 31 2014 11:14 AM

So I've recently become very addicted to Clicker Heroes. For those of you who don't know it is a browser based clicker game similar to Cookie Clicker. I've been just using a simple autoclicker program that clicks at the location of my mouse, which has been effective during the day while I'm at work, but it causes issues while I'm home. The problem comes from a stacking combo buff i receive from actively clicking, which running 10 hours while I'm gone adds up to a bunch of bonus dps. The issue is when I return from work, I can't do any other tasks without losing my click buff or constantly window swapping. In fact I'm actually doing just that to type this post. I stumbled upon AHK, hoping to find a way to maintain fast autoclicking on an inactive browser screen on my secondary monitor, while allowing me to browse, type, and game on active windows on my main monitor. I'm extremely new to this program, and I'm in dire need of fixing this issue, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Masonjar13
  • Members
  • 1517 posts
  • Last active:

Here you go. Just put in the coords and window name where commented (comments are denoted by a semi-colon). Ctrl+F1 toggles it. The rest I leave to you.

#Persistent
SetTitleMatchMode 2 ; allows titles to be partial
xcoord:=0 ; put in the x-coordinate of where you want to click, based on the upper-left of the WINDOW
ycoord:=0 ; put in the y-coordinate
winName=Clicker Heroes ; name of window, which can be partial; you may also use ahk_class
SetTimer,clickerHeroes,10
return

^F1::ppause:=!ppause

clickerHeroes:
while(ppause)
    sleep 100
ControlClick,% "x" xcoord " y" ycoord,% winName,,,,Pos
return

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate / Windows 8.1 Pro | Editor: Notepad++

Gracin
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Below is with the coordinates that need to be clicked, but when I launch it, it says there is an Error. It points to line 006 which is the SetTimer line.

#Persistent
xcoord:=3070 ; put in the x-coordinate of where you want to click, based on the upper-left of the WINDOW
ycoord:=400 ; put in the y-coordinate
winName=Clicker Heroes - Google Chrome ; name of window, which can be partial; you may also use ahk_class
return

floodindahood
  • Members
  • 383 posts
  • Last active: Apr 20 2018 01:45 PM

It looks like you forgot to c+p the whole script Mason posted.

Gracin
  • Members
  • 4 posts

It looks like you forgot to c+p the whole script Mason posted.

Yea, not really sure how I missed that.

So, I tried it again. Below is my script, but nothing seems to be happening.

#Persistent
xcoord:=3090 ; put in the x-coordinate of where you want to click, based on the upper-left of the WINDOW
ycord:=390 ; put in the y-coordinate
winName=Clicker Heroes ; name of window, which can be partial; you may also use ahk_class
return

clickerHeroes:
while(ppause)
    sleep 100
ControlClick,% "3090" xcoord "390" ycoord,% Clicker Heroes,,,,Pos
return

Jackie Sztuk _Blackholyman
  • Spam Officer
  • 3757 posts
  • Last active: Apr 03 2016 08:47 PM
You modifyed it the wrong way :) the x and y needs to stay in the controlsend line. You only input the coords at the top then the script uses the value in the variables later :)

Hope it helps
Helping%20you%20learn%20autohotkey.jpg?d

[AHK] Version. 1.1+ [CLOUD] DropBox ; Copy [WEBSITE] Blog ; About

Gracin
  • Members
  • 4 posts

See I originally had it like that and it wasn't and after changing it back, still isn't working.

#Persistent
xcoord:=3090 ; put in the x-coordinate of where you want to click, based on the upper-left of the WINDOW
ycord:=390 ; put in the y-coordinate
winName=Lvl ; name of window, which can be partial; you may also use ahk_class
return

clickerHeroes:
while(ppause)
    sleep 100
ControlClick,% "x" xcoord "y" ycoord,% winName,,,,Pos
return

Masonjar13
  • Members
  • 1517 posts
  • Last active:

You need to copy it exactly. Literally, just copy and paste it, then change the xcoord and ycoords, and winName, if necessary.

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate / Windows 8.1 Pro | Editor: Notepad++