Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

ControlClick non-active World of Warcraft

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
junteb
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 01 2014 10:55 PM

Ive been up all night trying to get my script to work, i have searched for answers for a several hours without any luck, now to my problem.

I want the mousecursor to spam rightclick in a sertain position and in the meanwhile i want to be able to do other things on my pc as watching movies, surf the web ect.

My current script work fine when im ingame, but i want to be able to tab out and have the script still running in the World of Warcraft window.

Current script:

WinWait, World of Warcraft,
IfWinNotActive, World of Warcraft, , WinActivate, World of Warcraft,
WinWaitActive, World of Warcraft,
Loop
{
MouseClick, right,  968,  704,World of Warcraft
Sleep, 100
}
return

F8::
Suspend
Pause,,1
return

What im i doing wrong?

girlgamer
  • Moderators
  • 3263 posts
  • Last active: Feb 01 2015 09:49 AM

MouseClick [, WhichButton , X, Y, ClickCount, Speed, D|U, R]

the MouseClick command prototype says nothing about a window name

You'll also want to check out ControlClick and DetectHiddenWindows if you plan

to push your game window into the background

The universe is a wondrous place! The faster you create unbreakable code, the faster the universe creates people that can break it. All scripting follows the rule Rule Of Twos -- 1) Good, 2) Fast 3) Cheap -- pick any Two.
I guarantee absolutely nothing about any code I provide except that it works in my machine. ●
MMO Fighter   KeyLooperDemo   Key Spammer   TinyClickRecorder  GGs Password Generator.ahk
For the newest version of AutoHotkey and some killer scripts go here.
Rock-on%20kitten.gif

junteb
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 01 2014 10:55 PM

MouseClick [, WhichButton , X, Y, ClickCount, Speed, D|U, R]

the MouseClick command prototype says nothing about a window name

You'll also want to check out ControlClick and DetectHiddenWindows if you plan

to push your game window into the background

Wow thanks for the quick reply!

Iv'e been looking in to ControlClick and detecthidden window but i wont get it to work.

I am very new to AHK. What would it look like if you edit my script?

girlgamer
  • Moderators
  • 3263 posts
  • Last active: Feb 01 2015 09:49 AM

Something like this perhaps. there's a lot of things to consider. Remember you can't just
minimize a game window and expect it to respond to clicks or key sends. Also if you change
the size of your game window the script may not work correctly. Finally Never run your game
in TrueFullscreen mode or your script will refuse to function. You can tell if in TrueFullScreen
if the game window has no borders or titlebar.

Spoiler

I know it seems very complicated but, trust me it's all pretty necessary when dealing with
windows that may or may not be hidden. Remember that minimized windows don't respond well to
many AutoHotkey commands. Also, this isn't my script it's yours. make sure you understand

what it's trying to do so you can change it if you need to.

The universe is a wondrous place! The faster you create unbreakable code, the faster the universe creates people that can break it. All scripting follows the rule Rule Of Twos -- 1) Good, 2) Fast 3) Cheap -- pick any Two.
I guarantee absolutely nothing about any code I provide except that it works in my machine. ●
MMO Fighter   KeyLooperDemo   Key Spammer   TinyClickRecorder  GGs Password Generator.ahk
For the newest version of AutoHotkey and some killer scripts go here.
Rock-on%20kitten.gif