Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

ISense 1.5.4

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic
holomind
  • Members
  • 341 posts
  • Last active: Aug 23 2015 03:27 PM
seems to be the way to go with vi and intellisense (maybe also other solutions)
<!-- m -->http://insenvim.sourceforge.net/<!-- m -->

foom
  • Members
  • 386 posts
  • Last active: Jul 04 2007 04:53 PM
Very Impressive script. One thing is odd. When using the closebutton on the commandlist window the script closes. I think it should only close the window but not the entire script. Maybe you could add a minimize button to prevent confusion. Other than that i got nothing to nag about.Maybe Chris should replace the simple one from Rajat with yours if its possible for him to redistribute the cwebpage.dll along with ahk, licensingissue-wise.

Btw. can you tell me what videocodec you used? Because i was like "WTF?!? 60MB?!?" after i unpacked the rar :). Is it optimized for rar's madiafilter?

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
  • Last active: May 20 2019 07:41 AM

One thing is odd

A minimise button ? And what it should do ?
Anyway, my thoughts were like this: if ISense jump out while you do your coding and for some reason you don't want it to, its the fastest to close it via [x] button. You don't use mouse while coding, so if you want to close the Info window, you just move with left or right arrow or press ESC.

Maybe Chris should replace the simple one from Rajat with yours if its possible for him to redistribute the cwebpage.dll along with ahk, licensingissue-wise.

It is up to Crhis, of course. I personaly think it is a good idea since it will surely be atractive for newbies. There is no problem with dll, since that was proof of an article on CodeGuru and everybody can use it, or even recompile it from source, like all other things there. Also, it is possible to use hh.exe instead this dll, but I thought it is better and faster this way, since hh will have additional overhead for other things in its functionality list. I was also interested in some "real" usage of this dll. I plan to dig that page and see if it possible to extend the dll with new functions. Too bad it is written using MFC and I never use it...
Or it can use IE window, even easier... That said, I think it is cool like this. This will surely be a nice presentation of AHK capabilities for new people coming here..

Btw. can you tell me what videocodec you used? Because i was like "WTF?!? 60MB?!?" after i unpacked the rar .

No video codec, plain avi recorded using open source CamStudio.
Its just that RAR is multimedia aware, and there is very little going on on the screen, the most is statitic. You can see that ZIP isn't aware. You can also try squezz archive, SQX, witch can pack this video in less then 100K!. You even have a handy plugin for Total Commander for it the good thing is that e-mail clients doesn't recognise it as potentional executable so your attachements will not be removed.

The problem with codecs is this: I always use RAR. I want to use RAR for some "non intesive" videos and sounds like this one. Its good thing to have one packer capable for wide range of "things". SQX in that manner is on the top of the list of all archivers. Only 1 or 2 can pack better but those are not popular at all. SQX is more popular but far far from RAR witch is starndard (almost like zip)

Uhh... where did this gone.. I will chillout now.

Thanx for your comments.
Posted Image

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
I updated ISense with non-buggy ColorDialog function that is used in ISense Setup.
Posted Image

Hacker
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Last active: Nov 04 2014 12:53 AM
Hi,
There seems to be a bug - when I simply type a command, followed by a comma and a space, the command is appended to the previous line and sometimes a space is inserted into the command - see video.

TIA
Roman

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
This happens to me only in MS Word.

It is trivial thing in question however. It probably depends on your editor.

I will check it out and tell you how to solve it.
Posted Image

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
2 Hacker
I checked in latest version of SynPlus. It works without such problems here.

If you are interested to help me about this but you can check out and tweek following lines until it works:

395	;replace the word
396	if pEndKey = ,
397		Send ^+{LEFT}
399	Send ^+{LEFT}
400	SendRaw, %ISense_selection%,%A_SPACE%
401	Sleep 30

This line selects everything up to the beginning of the word with CTRL SHIFT LEFT. If "," was used to evaluate I do it twice. Sleep 30 is there just to allow editor to replace the text. Try to put return statement on 400 to see if selection went good.

I checked out in Word and problem there was in the fact that Word will receive TAB somehow ?! I don't know how that happens, since it is EndKey of Input command, witch is not received by any other editor I tried. Maybe some bug in AHK.

Anyway, if I use "," to evaluate instead "TAB", it works OK. Maybe you should check it out in SynPlus also does it work with "," instead of TAB. IF it does, it is the same problem.
Posted Image

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
I was checking around with Syn & SynPlus editors and I noticed that CTRL SPACE doesn't work on already typed sentences.

Statement
;get selection
	ControlGetFocus, sel, A
	ControlGet, sel, Selected, ,%tmp%, A

returns empty string in Syn and in SynPlus if run as an plugin. If I run SynPlus standalone I get everything instead selection.... so I guess this is one of those places when AHK can't get the data from 3thd party controls.. Maybe I'll find some workaround.
Posted Image

freakkk
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • Last active: Dec 16 2014 06:23 PM
majkinetor-- This script is excellant!! I plan to use it frequently! I noticed the same effect Hacker mentioned.. but figured it was just cause I'm still using run of mill windows notepad :D I just changed
Send ^+{LEFT}
..to..
Send +{HOME}
& that seemed to do the trick for me. I still haven't figured out why this would happen though..

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts

I just changed....

Hmm... don't know, it works perfectly on number of computers, I checked Notepad also... It is pretty strate-forward part, like you can see.

Your workout will do, apperently.
Posted Image

freakkk
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • Last active: Dec 16 2014 06:23 PM
OMG; majkinetor-- I'm so sorry.. After playing around some more (& actually reading the 'Help' documentation..) the script works perfectly!! I was hitting ',' after highlighting the selected cmd.. and that was moving up a line. If I use 'tab' it works fine!
Sorry about that! :oops:

Hacker
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Last active: Nov 04 2014 12:53 AM
majkinetor,
Hmm, this seems to work for me:
;replace the word
;	if pEndKey = ,
;		Send ^+{LEFT}

Send ^+{LEFT}
	SendPlay, {Raw}%ISense_selection%,
	if pEndKey != ,
		SendInput, %A_Space%

Sleep 30

Two Ctrl-Shift-Lefts select the current line and the line above from the end of the line to the end of the last word, so one Ctrl-Shift-Left seems ok.

SendPlay seems to be the only mode where I cannot type a space inside the command, as in "Ms gBox,".

Also, I disabled the second space, at least after a comma, since I am used to typing a space after the comma. :)

Thanks
Roman

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
So, it is definitely editor related problem with specific 3th party controls

I see that it is EditPlus failure this time that I am using as testing editor.
If I have a sentence:
word,

in EditPlus first ctrl shift left will select only comma as it is treated as separate word. In other editors, comma is taken as a part of the word....

Also, there might be consequences of removing that space after comma, but it is very unlikely you will encounter them, since this is used to turn of tooltip when user deletes until the start of the command....

Thanx for your examination. I will add some simple checkings to prevent this - i will first use single ^+{LEFT} then I will check if the selection contains "," or "tab" (like in Editplus and Word), and if so, I will do it again.
That approach should do for weird editors...

2 freakkk

No problem, I am glad it works for you.
Posted Image

newrui
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Thanks majkinetor! It's working correctly and as everyone have said, it's a wonderful script!

Nitrix
  • Guests
  • Last active:
This is a really great script !

do you have plans for future enhancements, like the possibility to make it work for different langage ?

i would be amazing for php or css !!

I would pay for it ;)

Cheers, keep up the good work !

Nitrix