Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

recoil mouse move down yet also left then right

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic
tyson1096
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Dec 19 2015 12:29 AM
Hello everybody this is my first post to ever ask a question. I would like to say sorry in advance if I sound confusing. I want to make a script that will move my mouse down and after a while move it to the left and back to the right yet still moving it down while holding a botton. Still new to making scripts and any help at all I would be very grateful for. Thank you for the time to read this in advance.

boiler
  • Members
  • 252 posts
  • Last active: Nov 07 2015 09:39 PM

Are you saying the mouse button is held down the entire time?  And when you say "after a while", do you mean after it moves a certain distance, or after a certain amount of time passes?  And while it's moving to the left and back to the right, are you saying it's also still moving down, so it is moving diagonally?  Is this something you want to happen slowly such that you can see it, or instantly?

It would probably be easier to understand if you could describe what you are trying to accomplish.

tyson1096
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Ya the mouse button will be down the entire time. For the after a while i meant like after maybe so many milliseconds i want the movement from the right to stop and start going over to the left while that is all happening the mouse movement will be going down(diagonal). It will be for a game since the guns have recoil will need the mouse movement to go down and if can figure out the bullet time to shoot left then start heading to the right you can counter act it with a script .I am not trying to be confusing if i am. I confuse myself most of the time. 

boiler
  • Members
  • 252 posts

I don't have the game or anything similar to test this with, but you can give it a try.  Change the value of Dist and Speed as needed.  Press F1 to execute the sequence.  Press Escape to exit.

Dist := 100 ; number of pixels for each move segment
Speed := 50 ; speed that mouse moves - ranges from 0 (instantaneous) to 100 (slowest)

F1::
Click down
MouseMove, 0, Dist, Speed, R ; R indicates relative coordinate moves
MouseMove, 0 - Dist, Dist, Speed, R
MouseMove, Dist, Dist, Speed, R
Click up
return

Esc::ExitApp

tyson1096
  • Members
  • 3 posts

OH SWEET thank you will have to give it a go. I will get back with you thank you much

boiler
  • Members
  • 252 posts

No problem.  Yes, I'd be curious to hear how it works out.  Good luck.

boiler
  • Members
  • 252 posts

Oops.  Just tried it in MS Paint and realized it moved up rather than down.  I edited it, so use the new one.  You might want to change it to move faster too.