Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

The Ultimate CS:GO Multi-Script

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic
deeswe
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Jul 23 2015 06:07 PM

Hi, the recoil script works perfectly but now i found some weird problem when I am using the scrip. I don't know why but CS:GO will lose my mouse1 (the shooting key on mouse) and I cannot shoot. It is really frustrating in comp match and only way to fix it is to restore the default settings on mouse and keyboard settings. Do you know how to make this not happen again?

EpicnessCoding
  • Members
  • 217 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2016 12:48 AM

Hi guys... You cannot get VAC banned...

I make custom scripts for money!

Sorry my website is down. Contact me by adding me on Steam. My steam is EpicnessCoding.

Just add me on steam if you have to. (Hint: Search EpicnessCoding, my name changes a lot :D)

emceespike
  • New members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2016 08:46 AM

Hey, I can't get the no recoil to work if I set it up on 3 it's not that steady, putting it on max just makes it drag all the way down, and anything between is not really that accurate either. My sensitivity is 2.14. Thanks

Mongoose171
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Aug 05 2015 11:07 AM

I get the same error as Kage_Storm

Error at line 2.

Line Text: 2.;By:EpicnessCoding

EpicnessCoding
  • Members
  • 217 posts

emceespike, just use 5 or 6 if you are using m4 or ak

Sorry my website is down. Contact me by adding me on Steam. My steam is EpicnessCoding.

Just add me on steam if you have to. (Hint: Search EpicnessCoding, my name changes a lot :D)

Mongoose171
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Please help Epic, I have done a lot of Googling and cant find a reason for this error.

EpicnessCoding
  • Members
  • 217 posts

I have some free time right now, I will look into the error and I will take feature suggestions!

Mongoose171
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Thankyou Epic! I will ask among my steam friends if they can think off Features that would like to see.

Mongoose171
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Oh yeah I should also state;

I am running Windows 10, just on the off chance that this may affect coding or AHK

And I have Steam games on an SSD should I install AHK to The same drive or keep it on C:

Also where should I save the Script File?

emceespike
  • New members
  • 4 posts

Hey I've been trying your no recoil code and I don't really like it. This is the spray pattern for m4a4 and the ak (Below). The pattern is to go down then to the right and left then to the right again. Your no recoil does the opposite of that, it goes down to the left to the right and to the left. Is there any fix for this because I can shoot better than that and I suck at shooting. I tried different settings and sensitivities and it doesn't fix the pattern:/ Thanks

Btw thanks for telling me to go 5 or 6 on no recoil, that worked the best :) Still having the opposite recoil pattern problem though

AK-47-Recoil-Compensation.gif M4A4-Recoil-Compensation.gif

EpicnessCoding
  • Members
  • 217 posts

I doesn't matter where you save the script file... As long as you can run them!

About the recoil, my code just goes straight down. I've made better no recoil for my "customers" because they were willing to pay for me to spend time getting the script to mimic the movement, so I think I will not add that feature to the script.

Mongoose171
  • Members
  • 5 posts

ive tried a few more things still cannot get rid of the

Error at line 2.

Line Text: 2.;By:EpicnessCoding

gorianders
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 03 2015 07:00 PM

Hi, I have a custom recoil script which I prefer more over yours, but rapid fire on it is pretty bad, impossible to bind on LButton because then no recoil wouldn't work and it makes screen shake sometimes. Your rapid fire on other hand is awesome. Could you give the code for rapid fire that I can just copy to end of my script?

emceespike
  • New members
  • 4 posts

I doesn't matter where you save the script file... As long as you can run them!

About the recoil, my code just goes straight down. I've made better no recoil for my "customers" because they were willing to pay for me to spend time getting the script to mimic the movement, so I think I will not add that feature to the script.

How much do I need to pay

Chrysi
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 11 2015 12:31 AM

Great script overall. 

Just wondering if I could suggest an option where when you hold down LClick, instead of it tapping 1-3x pre click, making it click every half second for as long as the button is held down?