Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Pre-1.0.24 Changes

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic
beardboy
  • Members
  • 443 posts
  • Last active: May 27 2017 08:41 AM

Did you change the drive letter from D to the correct letter for your system? (sorry I forgot to mention that originally)

I didn't even think to change that, I was thinking that it would default to the default CD / DVD drive. So my bad, yes it works when I actually set it to my CD / DVD drives and not my Partitioned Hard Drive on D: ;)

thanks,
beardboy

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM

No I can eject my drive with ahk...

But is your drive a burner?

No, my E drive is a CD-RW burner and D drive is DVD player, hope this helps.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

it works when I actually set it to my CD / DVD drives and not my Partitioned Hard Drive on D:

That's a relief, thanks.

No, my E drive is a CD-RW burner and D drive is DVD player, hope this helps.

That's a relief too. If you want, for peace of mind, feel free to test it on drive E: instead of D:

beardboy
  • Members
  • 443 posts
  • Last active: May 27 2017 08:41 AM
Sorry again for trying to rain on your new features parade.

thanks,
beardboy

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
The following change has been applied to the installer at http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ :

Fixed radio buttons so that receiving focus does not generate an unwanted launch of the g-label. [thanks Jacques Bensimon]

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM

That's a relief too. If you want, for peace of mind, feel free to test it on drive E: instead of D:

It works fine with drive E, but not with D; it's most probabily something due to my side ;)

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
You mentioned that Drive D is a player. If it's read-only (with no ability to burn), the lack of a locking feature is probably normal.

Thanks for testing it.

Kijuto Riddle
  • Guests
  • Last active:
And what about the Unicode file path name. I search the files in a directory, and it ommit all the file name and path none ASCII.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Perhaps I can add Unicode support for filenames when using file-pattern loops such as "Loop, C:\*.*". Is anyone else having this issue?

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
The following changes have been applied to the installer at http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ :

Added sub-command "Menu, Tray, Click, 1", which allows a single-click on the tray icon to activate the default menu item (normally a double-click is required). [thanks CarlosTheTackle]

GUI: Added an "Invert" option for Slider, which reverses the control. [thanks beardboy]

GUI: Fixed radio buttons so that: 1) the g-label won't be launched just because the button receives keyboard focus; 2) the g-label is launched once rather than twice for each selection of a new button via the arrow keys; 3) focus is on the correct radio in the group when the group receives keyboard focus; and 4) back-to-back radio groups give their first radio button a tabstop. [thanks Gre & Jacques Bensimon]

Kijuto Riddle
  • Guests
  • Last active:
is it posible to have a new comand to route a keyboard or mouse event. When an key/mouse events are start, I check some condictions, and I found there no need to do anything, exactly, there must do nothing more. I want to route it to have it normal behaviors.
Anyway, I use one instante of AHK as an system level key/mouse controler, and may use some AHK as an wrapper for some program( in this case, my IDE) can your 2 or more AHK program can cascading, or layering to route key/mouse behavior from this one to another.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

When an key/mouse events are start, I check some condictions, and I found there no need to do anything ... I want to route it to have it normal behaviors.

That sounds like context-sensitive hotkeys. There is an example in the FAQ about how to have a key or mouse button do its normal behavior except when certain window(s) are active.

can your 2 or more AHK program can cascading, or layering to route key/mouse behavior from this one to another.

Not exactly, but you could have one script use pass-through hotkeys (via the tilde[~] prefix) and a second script conditionally suppress them as described in the FAQ. However, I don't see much use for that, and it would require that the tilde script always be started after the other scripts.

Kijuto Riddle
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi Chris!
Your first answear: Send command does not work everytime. for examples (maybe you should try it to see what I said) F2 is to edit a file name in Explorer, but I want it to File->Save in most of editor. When I find out it not an Editor, I use: Send, {F2}, and it doesn't work. I must use the ControlSend, then it work on some condiction, some doesn't.
Yes, ofcourse I've read the FAQ...

Your second answear: The pass-through hotkeys (~) make all the script work, not only the one I want.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

When I find out it not an Editor, I use: Send, {F2}, and it doesn't work. I must use the ControlSend

Make sure you're using the $ hotkey prefix as shown in the FAQ example. Then it should work.

Kijuto Riddle
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Ok! Let me check it again, maybe I forgot to add usehook command.
And I have some more:
1) make a Hotkey default OFF, instead of put many Hotkey, {???}, OFF on the top.
2) control a system Mouse Speed (not a speed when use MouseMove) like do it in the Control Panel