Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Pre-1.0.24 Changes

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic
Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

1) make a Hotkey default OFF, instead of put many Hotkey, {???}, OFF on the top.

If you haven't already, check out the Suspend command, which disables all hotkeys except those you made exempt.

2) control a system Mouse Speed (not a speed when use MouseMove) like do it in the Control Panel

I'm not sure how to change that directly, but you could probably automate it via the control panel and ControlClick/ControlSend.

Kijuto Riddle
  • Guests
  • Last active:
1) Suppend! then no hotkey work! Then how can i enable them? enable some off them?

Tekl
  • Members
  • 814 posts
  • Last active: May 03 2009 03:28 PM
Hi Chris,

it would be nice, if you can add Unicode support for File-Loops.

Tekl

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Thanks, I'm going to look into that. It might have to be done as UTF-8 to be compatible with the rest of the program.

beardboy
  • Members
  • 443 posts
  • Last active: May 27 2017 08:41 AM

1) Suppend! then no hotkey work! Then how can i enable them? enable some off them?

Any hotkey subroutine whose first line is Suspend -- except "Suspend, on" (in v1.0.07+) -- will be exempt from suspension. In other words, the hotkey will remain enabled even while suspension is ON. This allows suspension to be turned off via such a hotkey.

If you need examples of how to do this, let us know.

thanks,
beardboy

Kijuto Riddle
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Thankx! I think I must read the document carefully...

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
The following changes have been applied to the installer at http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ :

Improved FileCreateShortcut with options for: 1) using an icon other than the first; and 2) setting the launch state to minimized or maximized. [thanks Holger] If you happen to have any scripts that use FileCreateShortcut with Ctrl-Alt-Comma as its shortcut key, ensure that comma is escaped.

Improved memory conservation: If a script requires its temporary memory area to be greater than 4 MB for an operation such as "StringReplace, Huge_Var, Huge_Var, `n, `r`n", that memory will be freed automatically when it has been unused for 10 seconds. The 10 second delay avoids the performance penalty of frequently freeing and reallocating memory. For example, a loop with thousands of iterations might need the temporary memory area for its entire duration.

Added built-in variable A_YWeek, which is the current ISO 8601 year and week number. [thanks various]

Added the following built-in variables: A_Language, A_ComputerName, A_UserName, A_Desktop, A_DesktopCommon, A_StartMenu, A_StartMenuCommon, A_Programs, A_ProgramsCommon, A_Startup, A_StartupCommon, and A_MyDocuments.

Added command FileGetShortcut, which retrieves information about a shortcut (.lnk) file, such as its target file. [thanks Holger]

Added command FormatTime, which transforms a YYYYMMDDHH24MISS timestamp into the specified date/time format.

GUI: Fixed tab controls so that keyboard focus always lands on the first control rather than the second when the user clicks on a new tab. In addition, the Ctrl-PgDn/PgUp/Tab navigation keys will now work when focus is on a ComboBox. [thanks wkueting]

GUI: Fixed "GuiControl +/-Options" so that the Check3 style can be added or removed on Checkboxes. Also, controls are always redrawn when their styles change. [thanks beardboy]

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
I'd been planning to release v1.0.24 this week, but things took longer than expected. To allow time to get a few more features in, it's been postponed until Tuesday.

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
  • Last active: Feb 24 2008 04:22 AM
Yay! New release! ^_^

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM

Yay! New release! ^_^

pepak
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Last active: Jul 18 2008 09:28 AM

I'd been planning to release v1.0.24 this week, but things took longer than expected. To allow time to get a few more features in, it's been postponed until Tuesday.

I just hope it's subroutines with parameters and return values, as I want to wait for that before I start writing some more scripts.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Not this time, because that will take longer to design, test, and document. However, I know there's a lot of interest so hopefully that will get done in the next 30 days. Sorry for the wait.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Adding support for .ani/.cur/.ico files to picture controls took longer than expected, but now that it's done there are only a few more things to get in place. Hopefully there will be a v1.0.24 release on Thursday.