Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

how can i attach or upload an image or screenshoot while asking a question on autohotkey forum?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
manoj aggarwal
  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Last active: Nov 13 2015 10:03 AM
I want to attach or upload any image or screenshoot for the betterment of asking question but it does not provide any facility of the same. Kindly suggest me how can it be done. However while replying any topic it shows some options for editing like it gives a button to upload image. while i click on it, it opens image properties and ask for url. i dont see how can i make the url of an image which (image) is saved in my pc.. kindly help me..thanks..

Jackie Sztuk _Blackholyman
  • Spam Officer
  • 3757 posts
  • Last active: Apr 03 2016 08:47 PM

The forum does not allow attachment of images at the moment

so to use images in you posts you will need to upload your image(s) to an online storage place like dropbox, copy, Google Drive, imgur, UploadingIT

or some other place and get the URL of your image from them and use that in your post

Helping%20you%20learn%20autohotkey.jpg?d

[AHK] Version. 1.1+ [CLOUD] DropBox ; Copy [WEBSITE] Blog ; About

manoj aggarwal
  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Last active: Nov 13 2015 10:03 AM
Thanks for your reply dear Blackholyman... As you always pin the tag- [AHK] All my code is made for AHK v.1.1+ | [CLOUD] DropBox ; Copy what does this mean... when i click on your dropbox link it only opens dropbox site and does not allow to download any thing... Can i download your codes or some of your important things by this tag- [AHK] All my code is made for AHK v.1.1+ | [CLOUD] DropBox ; Copy or not... kindly help....

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM

http://imgur.com/

free, no need to sign up (unless you want), much easier.

There are many alternatives to imgur, but most of them are slower and full of ads.

do a simple google search for "upload image" and get 1000's of results, most are free.

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .