Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

v1.0.45 released: Regular Expressions (RegEx)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
Demokos
  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Last active: Jan 20 2011 06:28 PM

And I'd disagree with Demokos in that I think a well-done documentation is very important.

We are agree, Ace_NoOne, I express myself badly. I just wanted to say that the new presentation (that I like very much and that I find very usefull) was nevertheless probably less important than the new features (RegEx, ...), but not that it isn't important. I have to read it frequently when I make a script, and I prefer the way it is now !!!

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Here are the changes for v1.0.45.02

Fixed StringUpper and StringLower to work when OutputVar is the clipboard (broken by v1.0.45). [thanks songsoverruins]

Fixed the hotkeys ~Alt, ~Control, and ~Shift to fire upon press-down rather than release (broken by v1.0.44). [thanks jonny]
Background: Without the tilde, Alt/Control/Shift fire upon release to avoid taking over both the left and right key. But a specific left/right hotkey like LAlt or RShift fires upon press-down.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Here are the changes for v1.0.45.03:

Fixed file-pattern loops not to crash when recursing into paths longer than 259 characters. In addition, such paths and files are now ignored (skipped over) by file-pattern loops, FileSetAttrib, and FileSetTime. [thanks PhilR]

Fixed functions that call themselves and assign the result to one of their own locals (broken by v1.0.45). [thanks bjennings]

Fixed crash of scripts containing regular expressions that have compile errors. [thanks PhiLho]

Fixed GuiControl not to convert checkboxes into 3-state unless requested. [thanks JBensimon]

Changed UrlDownloadToFile to announce a user-agent of "AutoHotkey" to the server rather than a blank string. [thanks jaco0646]

Improved continuation sections to support semicolon comments inside the section via the option-word Comments.

Atomhrt
  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Last active: Nov 13 2006 09:18 PM

Here are the changes for v1.0.45.03:

Fixed file-pattern loops not to crash when recursing into paths longer than 259 characters. In addition, such paths and files are now ignored (skipped over) by file-pattern loops, FileSetAttrib, and FileSetTime. [thanks PhilR]

Fixed functions that call themselves and assign the result to one of their own locals (broken by v1.0.45). [thanks bjennings]

Thanks all for these fixes... :) Now to regex on!
I am he of whom he speaks!

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Here are the changes for v1.0.45.04:

Fixed crash on Windows 9x when a script doesn't actually run (e.g. due to syntax error) (broken by v1.0.45). [thanks rogerg]

Changed "Control Style|ExStyle" to report ErrorLevel 0 vs. 1 when the requested style change wasn't necessary because it was already in effect.

Improved #Include to support %A_AppData% and %A_AppDataCommon%. [thanks Tekl]