Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Libusb WIN32 - Access any USB device [Dll]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Libusb-win32 is a port of the USB library libusb to the Windows operating systems (Win98SE, WinME, Win2k, WinXP).
The library allows user space applications to access any USB device on Windows in a generic way without writing any line of kernel driver code.

Features:
Can be used as a filter driver for existing, already installed devices. This feature allows libusb-win32 to communicate with any installed USB device.
Can be used as a normal device driver for devices for which no driver exists (self build/developed USB hardware, etc).
The two methods described above can used in parallel without any problems.
100% API and functional compatible with the main libusb project.
Supports Bulk and Interrupt transfers.
Supports all Standard Device Requests (control messages) described in chapter 9 of the USB specification.
Supports vendor specific control messages.

[More..]

RoAltmann
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Last active: Feb 27 2013 09:16 PM
Did anybody use libusb32.dll with AutoHotkey?

Me
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Now this subject resurfaces after 5 years, let's point to the new project website: http://sourceforge.n...s/libusb-win32/ (the project is still alive and kicking: last update was only 2 days ago)

RoAltmann
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Last active: Feb 27 2013 09:16 PM
I know about the project and I already tried to use it.
If anybody already uses it with autohotkey it would be helpfull to share functions.

kaka
  • Members
  • 76 posts
  • Last active: Jul 02 2018 05:24 AM

can some one share the function code of this library? three years ago. i am sure someone already do that. please help us guys...

Posted Image