Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Express Burn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Express Burn is a program for Windows that lets you create and record audio or data CDs with any PC with a CD recorder installed.
With Express Burn you can record a data or audio CD quickly and easily by dragging the files you want onto the Express Burn icon and clicking record. The software then does all the rest converting the files if required. It is also the fastest CD writing program in the world using proprietary optimizing systems. But don't believe us, try it for yourself. Click here to download now.

Express Burn is free.

Features

Writes both data CDs (for files) and audio CDs (to be played in CD Players).
Records CD Recordable (CDR) and CD Re-recordable (CDRW) discs.
Support Jolliet and CDA formats.
Data CDs support multilevel folders and long file names.
Audio CDs are recorded with direct digital recording (so perfect audio quality is maintained).
For Audio CDs it support wav, mp3, wma, au, aiff, ra, ogg, flac, aac and a number of other audio file formats.
Data CDs are fully ISO compliant with Joliet extension.
Apple extensions are supported for data CDs so the Macintosh Finder will correctly recognise the files.
Includes command line options and an SDK to be integrated into other programs.
Simple, easy to use interface.

[Download]

System Requirements

Windows 95/NT4/98/2000/Me/XP/2003.
Pentium 1MHz or above with at least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP/2003).
CD-ROM drive which supports recording.

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
  • Last active: Feb 24 2008 04:22 AM

Pentium 1MHz or above with at least 16MB RAM

Sorry, but I simply cannot believe that a computer with these specs would have a CD+RW drive. :-D

BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
A salute to :shock: ing Jonny - winner of the AHK awareness contest 2004 :p :lol:

savage
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • Last active: Jul 03 2008 03:12 AM

32MB for 2000/XP/2003

Lol, I'd like to see XP running on 32mb of ram. I wonder how many hours it would take to boot?

Thanks for the link bobo, I've been hunting for a free command line cd burner for windows for a while now. I'll probably still use nerocmd though, because it does dvds too.