Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Terraria Magic Mirror hotkey help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
Spotopolis
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 11 2015 04:03 AM

Im trying to remap the Back button (XButton2) on my mouse as "0" on my keyboard and then at the same time activate that "0" key via Left Mouse click

XButton2::0
MouseClick, left, 1020, 425
Return

This is what I have, but all it is doing is just selecting/highlighting "0". It isnt using the item (Magic Mirror) slotted in "0". 

The 1020, 425 line is roughly where my character is on screen so I figured that would help so as not to click in my inventory if it was open. I have tried without those lines as well.

The whole point of this is just to make a quck toggle for the Magic Mirror so I can quickly leave a losing battle without hopping into my inventory and just have a designated TP button.

Spotopolis
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 11 2015 04:03 AM

Can I get some help please? All I need is some help getting the second part of this basic command to work. The mouse click after the XButton2 is pressed is not working. All I am getting is just the XButton2 remapping of 0.

Xtra
  • Members
  • 954 posts
  • Last active: Jul 23 2016 09:04 PM

When there is more then one line the hotkey label has to be on a line by itself.

like this:

XButton2::
Send, 0
MouseClick, left, 1020, 425
Return