Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

auto correct

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
ninjasarekewl78
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 15 2015 04:16 AM

you can use this for abreviations and auto correct stuff. tutorial to how to add more words is in the script (right click on the ahk file, then press "edit script".

to be able to use this script, you need to install ahk, right click on your desktop, hover over "add new", then click on "AutoHotKey script".

then you need to right click on the file, and press on "edit script". copy and paste everything you see bellow, save the file, double click on the file, and your all set to misspell every word without error:D

; this part is the spam bot. you can change the text by replacing what is in all capitals, ; to watever you want
; by the way, press control and D at the same time to spam once.

^d::
send, {enter}
send, PLZ LIEK ME ON FACBUK I HAV NU FWENDS AND NED SUM TO GIT POPULER
sleep 50
send, {enter}
return

; if you want to add an auto correct thing do this(it also works with abbreviations):
;____________________________________________________________________________
;make sure u enclose your misspelled word with 2 colons on either side of the misspelled word, 
; then add your correctly spelled word directly beside it without spaces.
;
; EXAMPLE ::freinds::friends
;____________________________________________________________________________

::gtg::got to go
::btw::by the way
::ftw::for the win
::glhf::good luck have fun
::omg::oh my god
::mpsb::my ping is so bad
::anoy::downlaod my new album on WWW.what_music_site_would_ever_f*cking_sell_his_album.com they were unusually open to letting me put my music there.
::freinds::friends

SnowFlake_FlowSnake
  • Members
  • 845 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2016 05:24 PM

nice script and you could also improve it a lot if you wanted b adding some more functions like reading all the hotsrings from a array or from a text file ^^

• Download link of my scripts on Autohotkey.com 2/10/2015 [DOWNLAND]
  • Contact Info:  https://github.com/floowsnaake //  FloowSnaake(A)gmail.com
  • IF you need Help send me a PM,Email or Post on Github

• Quote by tank  Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

• "Eventually i will find a way to convert the DB back to PHPBB3. but i dont have the bandwidth right now. No one that has tried has had success. It is the Only way i can keep this open is if i could successfully convert it."