Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Game of War (GoW) Automation (Updated)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic
bmportela
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 24 2015 02:55 PM

Hi guys, I'm new in AutoHotKey...

The script we have only to copy all 3 parts of script and save in a file with extension ahk, and execute it rigth?

And to script do actions automatic, we have to start the Droi4X first and start GOW? Or only open Droid4X ? And play start button in the window of the script rigth ?

I'm already configure a single account just to test it...

Sfdesigner631
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 25 2015 09:40 PM
Hi,

This is absolutely amazing work you've done here. I've been trying to use the lazy route and find a script someone made. I have about 20 accounts I want to send resources from each to one bank account. I would also like each account to go thorough the quests and click them. Open Athena gift when there is one and if possible press the help button. Can I bother you to help me edit this script in a way to do those things? Obviously I would need it to sign in and out of each account on its own as well. Thank you so much for you time.

ppacheco
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 27 2015 07:15 PM

Hello, I have a question regarding authentication with PIN. Is it possible to add ?

Thanks a lot for your great work!

stephan1311
  • New members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Oct 01 2015 09:53 AM

Hello,

i looking only for a skript that makes follow things:

up to 60 accounts (easily scalable) through the following

Alliance Helps

Thats all. I like only to give Alliance Help. Nothing else.

I hope anyone can help me.

stephan1311
  • New members
  • 3 posts
i take the 3 parts in one editor and name it "test1.ahk". than i start it and the filed comes. but northing happend when i press the start button. i set fast help and than press start. nothing. gow runs in droid4x. can me help someone? i run Windows 8.1. Thank you

shawncrivello
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 13 2015 10:00 PM

Hey, thanks for the script it's great so far. I'm just getting started with it and I have had luck using it on the new .5 beta no problem. One issue I am having is sending resources to my bank. When I have the donate button checked it will go to the map, but it selects the city of the current account and doesn't really do anything after that. I assigned the coords of the bank account in the ini file, but doesn't seem to do the trick. Any guidance on this?

mydanno
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Sep 26 2015 05:22 AM

thanks Snowflake but the script comes with a built in pixel and color finder the problem is im still learning

And for me to fully understand the functions and subroutines is a little overwhelming but i have managed to learn to fix some of the issues in the last few days.

I guess Help and reading is where things get fixed thank you for your inpout i follow a lot of your work and posts Snowflake,

i did have a longer term account here at autohotkey going back as far as Battlefield 2 release days but can not for the life of me remember my details so i started a new account  last week

3picGamer did you get this working properly?

I am very interested, but I am not a programmer in any way.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Danno

KingThermos
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 22 2015 04:28 PM

i take the 3 parts in one editor and name it "test1.ahk". than i start it and the filed comes. but northing happend when i press the start button. i set fast help and than press start. nothing. gow runs in droid4x. can me help someone? i run Windows 8.1. Thank you

Stephan, did you get this working? If so I would love to know the code so I can also setup a help alliance

stephan1311
  • New members
  • 3 posts

Hello KingThermos,

it does not work. I do not know why but no Chance

Milkman
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 08 2015 02:21 PM

:)

Ragjr2003
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Last active: Oct 25 2015 03:01 PM

Hey 3picGamer I could really use some help with trying to figure out how to get this script updates to Droid4x 0.8.5 or are you using an older version of the Droid 4x

goof_troop
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Dec 22 2015 04:13 PM
Is this script still being updated? Is there a site for the most recent script?

cpmiller22
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Dec 24 2015 05:05 PM

Great looking work.  I downloaded the latest off of pastebin, but can't seem to get it working.  I did add a section for the latest version of Droid4X (0.8.7), so will load and take focus of the app, but I can't seem to get it to open chests for me.  Any help/thoughts would be much appreciated!