Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Very small (<800KB) voice command control

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic
Seabiscuit
  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Last active: May 08 2008 06:31 PM
IN3 was discontinued :(, so I put it in here (IN3 v2.02) and here (IN3 v2.02 for Internet Explorer)

The IN CUBE (IN3) Voice Command for Windows is a voice input terminal control interface designed to convert constantly used computer commands into single voice commands for individuals who are blind or have low vision or individuals with limited upper limb mobility or repetitive motion disorder. By converting commands into voice input, you will enhance speed and productivity. IN3 Voice Command handles up to 75 commands with an unlimited number of 75 command lexicons. A voice command will automatically load any designated lexicon. The IN3 Pro is similar the number of commands is limited only by the capacity and capability of your PC. This program provides for organizing commands into command sets which can be automatically activated for recognition when an application is accessed. It also gives you voice commands for mouse clicks as well as "drag and drop".

Users can call applications to the foreground with voice commands. Once the application is called, the user may enter commands and data with voice commands. Voice macros can reduce the strain of repetitive stress injuries (RSI) such as Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) by replacing heavy repetitive keyboard hammering with simple voice operations. Voice macros take complex operations and reduce them to simple verbal commands. Voice input can provide new facilities for tasks which could not easily have been otherwise performed without the multiple axis of input. IN3 is hardware-independent, users with any Windows-compatible audio add speech recognition to the desktop. IN3 works with either 8 bit or 16 bit Windows audio boards. IN3 is based on continuous word-spotting technology. A developer API is also available for creating voice-enabled "applications."

lochorama
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 28 2013 12:10 PM
Thanks for posting this wonderful program.

Do you know how I can install it on Windows XP ? If so, please explain. THANKS

IN3 was discontinued :(, so I put it in here (IN3 v2.02) and here (IN3 v2.02 for Internet Explorer)

The IN CUBE (IN3) Voice Command for Windows is a voice input terminal control interface designed to convert constantly used computer commands into single voice commands for individuals who are blind or have low vision or individuals with limited upper limb mobility or repetitive motion disorder. By converting commands into voice input, you will enhance speed and productivity. IN3 Voice Command handles up to 75 commands with an unlimited number of 75 command lexicons. A voice command will automatically load any designated lexicon. The IN3 Pro is similar the number of commands is limited only by the capacity and capability of your PC. This program provides for organizing commands into command sets which can be automatically activated for recognition when an application is accessed. It also gives you voice commands for mouse clicks as well as "drag and drop".

Users can call applications to the foreground with voice commands. Once the application is called, the user may enter commands and data with voice commands. Voice macros can reduce the strain of repetitive stress injuries (RSI) such as Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) by replacing heavy repetitive keyboard hammering with simple voice operations. Voice macros take complex operations and reduce them to simple verbal commands. Voice input can provide new facilities for tasks which could not easily have been otherwise performed without the multiple axis of input. IN3 is hardware-independent, users with any Windows-compatible audio add speech recognition to the desktop. IN3 works with either 8 bit or 16 bit Windows audio boards. IN3 is based on continuous word-spotting technology. A developer API is also available for creating voice-enabled "applications."

• Guests
  • Last active:
All links down, please re-upload.

puerto
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Oct 29 2012 09:36 AM
Hi!

I bought IN3 about 12-13 years ago and used it successfully.

Somewhere along the way in my travels, I lost the software, but still have the registration codes!

I've just been looking for Commandcorp to get another copy of the software, but sadly they're not in business any more.

Can someone please supply new links.

I'd be happy to provide the registration codes to any user.

puerto
  • Members
  • 6 posts
:) :) :)

I found the program at ** Edited Out **
The program is: ** Edited Out **

[ Moderator!: Not permitted in this forum ]

Download and unzip the file and run setup.exe.

Then:
In the IN3 folder, open IN3.INI

After
[License]
; Do not modify any information in this block!
; Your license may cease to function if this is changed.

Insert the following text:

** Edited Out **

Then run IN3.exe.
Select Options, IN CUBE Registration; and click on "Enter Code"
You will now get a message saying "... Registration Complete!"

Since it's such a long time since I used the program I'll have to relearn its use, so can't help anyone at this stage!

puerto
  • Members
  • 6 posts
To the Moderator:
I wonder why much of my posting about IN CUBE was deleted.
. CommandCorp Inc, the author of the program, went out of business some 7 years ago;
. The product is no longer sold nor supported by anyone;
. So no one is going to lose any money because of my original posting;
. It was designed for use with Windows 3.1 and 95, not with any current versions of Windows; so it would be purely fortuitious if it works with current verions of Windows.

Moderator!
  • Guests
  • Last active:

I wonder why much of my posting about IN CUBE was deleted.

you used the forbidden word 'KCARC'

CommandCorp Inc, the author of the program, went out of business some 7 years ago;
. The product is no longer sold nor supported by anyone;
. So no one is going to lose any money because of my original posting;

i chose not to delete the post so you can be requested over pm

It was designed for use with Windows 3.1 and 95, not with any current versions of Windows; so it would be purely fortuitious if it works with current verions of Windows.

i checked - the file you linked is not malicious, and installs properly - atleast in xp:
IN3 v1.17 : http://www.dcee.net/.../New/in3_95.zip

• Guests
  • Last active:
The forbidden word kcarck lol :D

lochorama
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 28 2013 12:10 PM

Hey Puerto

I just succeeded in installing the demo version of in3 on a Windows XP pc.

I did purchase in3 back in 1997 but have long since lost my registration info.  If you can send me yours, please do so. Here, the moderator will probably delete anything you insert.  my email address is [email protected]

If he deletes THAT, you could do a search for me on Facebook and send it that way.  My Facebook name is Mike Mesure.  Or Google "Mike Mesure" (there's only one of me!)