This is a ALPHA/DEBUG version of Shark Night 2 and if you find any bugs plz tell me! because i wont be here for 2 days and i really help with ideas and help on how the game works, i WILL post this scitp as a full topic later on/soon!
and also NOTE that im currently working on a boot droping bot with this also and my last priaritory is multiboxing but this might work now becuse now the bot uses PID instead of the exe to send keys but i dont know and as i said this i made for testing and to help me improve this bot!
thank you for helping me it means a lot to me
Shark Night 2
Script name: Shark Night 2
File name.Shark Night2.ahk
Made by: FloowSnaake/SnowFlake
Date/time: 30/08/2015 9:44 p.m
Autohtkey version: 1.1.22.04 - August 19, 2015
Tested on: Windows 7 64 bit
Trove version/Patch: 7/14/15 // Not the Steam version
This is my other post about Trove Fishing Bot but this time its 100% me made
Note that you will need to edit this your self:
YOU NEED TO EDIT THESE 3 LINES FOR THE BOT TO WORK!!!!
Adress = 0x063F8D00 ; Enter your Pointer Adress here like this for example, 065D8D00.
Baits = 498 ; Enter the amount of Baits you have here, how many baits you have in the inventory when the bot starts.
SalvageTimer = 1800000 ; 30 Minutes, This is the timer for the save/loot collect function, when the bot will savage it all, its in (Millisecounds)!.
This is how it looks in the coordinates settings.ini
and how it how it works:
Global First_inv_Slot_XX = 480 The middle X coodrinates of the fist inventory bubble/box.
Global First_inv_Slot_YY = 370 The middle Y coodrinates of the fist inventory bubble/box.
Global Row_Move_YY = 28 This is How many Y coordinates the mouse will move when going to the next inventory row/stack.
Global Row_Move_XX = 28 This is How many X coordinates the mouse will move when going to the next inventory row/stack.
Global Accept_Button_XX = 97 This is the X coordinates of the "Accept" button when doing Salvage/Loot collect.
Global Accept_Button_YY = 662 This is the Y coordinates of the "Accept" button when doing Salvage/Loot collect.
Global Yes_Button_XX = 275 This is the Y coordinates of the "YES"/Accept button when doing Salvage/Loot collect.
Global Yes_Button_YY = 510 This is the X coordinates of the "YES"/Accept button when doing Salvage/Loot collect.
These are the Hotkeys that are used to start Night Shark, you only press one of these not all of them and you can also change these Hotkeys if ou would like, Enter the Hotkey you want to use to start the Bot, like this, SPACE:: or Enter::
(§) OR (Numpad 7) OR (X)
Also note that dropping boots isn't something I use so I don't have it in the code, you could make a simple image search/pixel search for it to drag out all the boots you fish up if you want.
I'll show you guys few tips to NEVER (just unlucky guys get banned) get banned using fishing bot.
- Never use fishing bot at the HUB, it is stupid.
- Do it far away from the spawn point, somewhere at no one will see you.
- Enable the option 'appear Offline'' at the Settings/Social that way no one can follow you.
- Don't trade high amounts of Glim at the trade post, drop it or do in small parts.
- Don't say 'selling 500k of Glim'' at the chat, it's very suspicious.
- Try to use fishing bot at a private club world (make your self a club), its better to transfer between accounts too.
Thanks to: Pardieiro & krazyshank for the Anti ban tips.
Also HUGE thank you to Geekdude,Tidbit and Xtra for helping me/learning me how to read pointers with Autohtokey and how to make my code faster,look nicer and easier to read!
Watch this Youtube Video on how to find Static/Base Pointers in the game to use for the fishing bot if you don't want to use Dynamic Pointers:
How to use the code/Shark Night:
1) Download Autohotkey (http://ahkscript.org...ahk-install.exe)
2) Install Autohotkey 64 or 32 Bits.
3) Copy the Code.
4) Paste it in to notepad or any other text editor you use
5) Save it as Shark Night 2.ahk
6) Double click at "Shark Night 2.ahk"
7) Now its running, you should see a small icon with a "H" on it in the corner of the Taskbar/Startbar.
8) Now when its running you should see a GUI/ a window on the screen.
9) Activate Trove or run it if you dont have alredy then when you are in game move your player/char to a "Loot Collector".
10) Now make sure that your char is faceing the water AND that you can see that it says "Press E"/the menu to open the "Loot Collector"
11) Now Press the Hotkey Press (§ key) OR (X key) OR (Numpad 7 Key).
12) Then you should see that the bot is working as it opens the "Loot Collector"s window and you should also hear a soundped/sound when you press the Hotkey.
13) Press (ESCAPE Key) OR (Numpad9 Key) to exit/quit/terminate the bot.!
For More information about how to make a script and how to download Autohotkey can be found in this Link (http://ahkscript.org...utorial.htm#s11)
If you need any help with the installation of Autohtokey or anything else don't be afraid to send me a Personal message
What's new in Shark Night 2?
-A way to set the coordinates for all your buttons/coordinates for the inventorin.
-Auto savage/loot collect that works with a timer so you can set the timer you want to to savage /loot collect your inventory.
-After the every item in the inventory have been savaged it will try to drop all the items left in the inventory things that you can/could not savage.
-WinActivate, Trove when its time to Savage/loot collect.
-Messageboxdow/Error that tells you if you have NOT set a Adress/pointer.
-Now you can use these Hotkeys to start the bot or make your own, (§) OR (Numpad 7) OR (X)
-Numpad7 can now be used to Exit/Quit/terminate the bot. ou can always make your own hotkeys if you dont like the pre set once!
-Removed the old boot GUI text, added new comments on how the cod works, new name from Trove simple fish to Shark Night.
-The way the bot savage/loot collection, made the function a lot smaller and easier to read.
-The title/GUI name of the bot.
-Now the bot will ControlSend to the PID of the window not the EXE!!!!
-Fixed a bug were the baits wouldn't show the correct amoutsntsof baits you have left in the inventory.
IF you read this all you should NOT have a problem with how the bot works or how to use it or else its something wrong with your computer or i cant teach you it myself and i might need to make a Youtube video about it