Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Posting by new member

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
tadraw
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Apr 03 2016 11:32 AM

How long does it take to review and approve/disapprove a posting by a new member. How do I know the result? It seems these items should be on the notation announcing the approval requirement.

I've been waiting for fifteen minutes for response and have other things to do!!!

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
It takes from the time you post until the time a moderator sees your post and clicks the Approve button.

You have other things to do?  So do we (I was sleeping).  15 minutes is not a long time.  Now that you are out of the "New members" group, your posts don't need approval.

So far approval is just to filter out spam; any post that isn't spam should be approved.

FYI, I have deleted your unclear and misplaced topic from the Suggestions forum.

joedf
  • Administrators
  • 986 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Jul 18 2017 06:01 PM
Sleep is good for you. ;)
Why ahkscript.org? - autohotkey.com is outdated

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts
  • Last active: Nov 20 2015 05:30 AM

On this topic, even though this forum is shutting down and the software at ahkscript's forum should be better equipped to handle spammers, is there any way for a newly approved post to be bumped to the top of the list? I've noticed today that some posts I haven't read were appearing half way down the front page. I thought that might be an issue if there were a backlog of posts to approve or if the forum surged in activity that hidden posts would already be pushed far down the front page, possible to the second.