Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

My Mouse looses focus

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic
Droyk
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Oct 25 2015 01:01 PM

My problem is my mouse looses focus. and i think i could solve this problem with ahk because last i solved a double clicking problem with ahk

but right now i don't have answer or ideas to how to fix this problem ? so can u plz help me guys

Here is an example what my problem is  

Mymouseautomaticallylossesfocus1.gif

in the above window u can see how my mouse looses focus automatically is there  is any solution to this 

Azevedo
  • Members
  • 179 posts
  • Last active: Nov 04 2015 04:37 PM

Here you go:

glasses_focus-100529912-primary.idge.jpg

keeps the focus on

I don't have the slightest idea what you asking.

Please. Explain better what is your problem.

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts
  • Last active: Nov 20 2015 05:30 AM

@Azevedo it looks to me that he is trying to hold the mouse button down, but it is being released for some reason.

Here is my suggestion:

$LButton::
Click left down
KeyWait, LButton
Click left up
return

Hotkeys, KeyList, $ modifier, Click, KeyWait, return

It may experience the same problems as your computer normally experiences though with the mouse releasing itself. But it's worth a shot IMO.

scriptor
  • Members
  • 668 posts
  • Last active: Feb 15 2016 01:02 AM

Might he mean that the caret is losing focus sometimes when the window has been moved?

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts

I'm noticing that the window is "Dropped" while he's still moving the mouse around, and I imagine he does not mean to let go of the window. But that's just my interpretation from the animation.

Droyk
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Here you go:

glasses_focus-100529912-primary.idge.jpg

keeps the focus on

I don't have the slightest idea what you asking.

Please. Explain better what is your problem.

actually @Exaskryz got it right . when i press my left mouse button it is being released for some reason.actually being released is not quite right .because when i press my left mouse button and move a window from it losses the focus and does something else that i don't want it do like making translucent selection rectangle but if the left mouse button being released then why translucent selection rectangle being made?

actually right now the big problem is i am not a native english speaker that's is the reason i cant explain this to you easily 

i want to explain it to you more but i cant just write the words i want too. sorry guys i know it tough and i know its my fault but plz any help would be much appreciated 

and if u want and another example see the below gif but first let load properly and then decode it in this gif i am not doing anything i just press the Left mouse button and move the window  and when i move the window the mouse looses focus from the window and focused on any other window 

GIFdb5ff.gif

things to note down 

in the above gif i didn't release the left mouse at all so why the window loose the damn focus

second thing to note that when i press hard on my left mouse button it doesn't loose the focus 

@Azevedo it looks to me that he is trying to hold the mouse button down, but it is being released for some reason.

Here is my suggestion:

$LButton::
Click left down
KeyWait, LButton
Click left up
return

Hotkeys, KeyList, $ modifier, Click, KeyWait, return

It may experience the same problems as your computer normally experiences though with the mouse releasing itself. But it's worth a shot IMO.

that didn't work but thanxx u tried

I'm noticing that the window is "Dropped" while he's still moving the mouse around, and I imagine he does not mean to let go of the window. But that's just my interpretation from the animation.

Sorry to tell U. but u intercept it wrong my friend i didn't release any mouse button nor the window it is just even i don't know WTF is going on ?

scriptor
  • Members
  • 668 posts
  • Last active: Feb 15 2016 01:02 AM

yeah Exa is right - it looks like the window is being dropped even though the Lbutton is still pressed down. Then it seems to focus on whatever is under the cursor, which would be the desktop - and that's why it's drawing the translucent rectangle. 

This is something I couldn't explain.. could be a faulty mouse button, something to do with Windows or maybe there are other scripts running at the same time that are interfering?

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts
✓  Best Answer

Because you said you can press it hard to not have this problem, this sounds like a mechanical problem, I'm sorry to say. I have no idea if software can manage to fix this. What we might be able to do is use a new way to do click and drag for you.

For example, if you have a middle button, this might work:

MButton::
Click left down
KeyWait, MButton
Click left up
return

You can change the MButton hotkey to whatever would be most convenient for you.

Or, we can try to do double or triple keypresses to do hold-down and release for the LButton.

One approach is to use the RButton and LButton together to start a drag:

RButton & LButton::
Click left down
KeyWait, LButton ; release the LButton
; Do your drag here.
KeyWait, LButton, D ; press the LButton again
KeyWait, LButton ; release one more time
Click left up
return

RButton::Click right ; you won't be able to drag the right button anymore

The RButton hotkey is necessary so you don't lose right click functionality completely.

The full process to do a click and drag with the above code is press RButton, press LButton. You can release the RButton at any time now. Then release the LButton. Now, do all of your dragging. Press the LButton again, and release LButton a second time. Then the drag is stopped. Basically, you do a LButton click (and release) to start it, and a LButton click (and release) to end it.

---------

For a hardware solution - try to clean your mouse if you can. Maybe something is in the way of the spring. Some mouse buttons are able to be removed, but not all will do so easily without breaking, so be confident you want to try this. You may not be able to put it back on.

Droyk
  • Members
  • 7 posts

yeah Exa is right - it looks like the window is being dropped even though the Lbutton is still pressed down. Then it seems to focus on whatever is under the cursor, which would be the desktop - and that's why it's drawing the translucent rectangle. 

This is something I couldn't explain.. could be a faulty mouse button, something to do with Windows or maybe there are other scripts running at the same time that are interfering?

Actually my mouse began problematic just three days ago  . and there is something i should let u guys know about my mouse is a gaming mouse my mouse 9 buttons on my mouse 

and last time i made a script ahhh let's see an example

ScreenShot_20151023105131.png

in the above pic i said my buttons should normally be called xbutton8 and xbutton9

so my point is maybe left mouse button called something else

So what do u think guys  

Droyk
  • Members
  • 7 posts

thanxx guys for all your help i fixed with my mouse with a little bit of cleaning 

now its running fine as usual

i know i wasted precious time of you guys  :(

sorry for that and thanxx for giving me support in this thanxx ;)