Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Two Firefox windows, how to select specific?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
windbridges
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2015 03:46 PM

Hello. I have 2 displays and 2 running copies of Firefox by one per display. When I do "IfWinExist, Mozilla Firefox" it selects last focused firefox window. But I want to select exactly window that opened on the first display or on the second. How can I do that? I think I can differ them by window position, but how to enumerate to find it?

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts
  • Last active: Nov 20 2015 05:30 AM

WinGet, outputvar, List, ahk_exe firefox.exe

Then you can work with the list of windows and identify the one you want to target by retrieving the position of each one.

windbridges
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2015 03:46 PM

Thank you, it works!

JTinLexKy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active:

Sorry to hijack the thread.. I'm trying to select a mozilla color scheme (specifically black background with white text). It's available by going to

Tools>options>content>colors. Then select "always" to override colors specified by page.

Basically my computer is old and won't play 1080p60fps videos at fullscreen without lag. So I have to play them at youtube's native size. It would be nice to hit a key and change to a black background when I'm doing this. Then maybe hitting another key to change back to the white background when I'm done.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks