Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Tabbed Windows Explorer!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic
shader
  • Members
  • 56 posts
  • Last active: Nov 16 2011 09:05 AM
program here -> <!-- w -->www.tabbed.org<!-- w -->

• Guests
  • Last active:
Be careful: "Our pricing model is simple. If you wish to use this program after a week, the price is $10. However, if you refer 2 friends to use the program, it is free!"

guest again
  • Guests
  • Last active:
no

BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:

However, if you refer 2 friends to use the program [and pay for it], it is free!"

Otherwise it makes no sense (to me). :roll:

philou
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Last active: Jan 04 2011 01:12 PM
try this one instead:

<!-- m -->http://members.at.in... ... html#qttab<!-- m -->

it's real tabbed browsing without much fuss, functional and actively developed - i love it :)

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
  • Last active: May 20 2019 07:41 AM
The second one is dotNet 2.0. It can hardly be used as system utility.
Posted Image

philou
  • Members
  • 68 posts
well, why shouldn't it?
as far as I can judge, it does what it says, and it does it right - where is the problem?

Jon
  • Members
  • 349 posts
  • Last active: Aug 30 2011 08:35 PM

try this one instead:

<!-- m -->http://members.at.in... ... html#qttab<!-- m -->

it's real tabbed browsing without much fuss, functional and actively developed - i love it :)

Thanks - It looks useful. The only problem I've had is that windows explorer doesn't seem to keep the history (back and forward buttons) very well any more which is annoying.

philou
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Thanks - It looks useful. The only problem I've had is that windows explorer doesn't seem to keep the history (back and forward buttons) very well any more which is annoying.

Whew, you're right. I didn't notice that, because I don't use said history much - you could inform the developer about this.
He didn't answer the last time, but apparently is aware of sent-in bugs as he fixes them.

the "other" g
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hello all,
regarding windows xplorer... I just found this one this morning and I like it best... simple - free - and ...green (check out the double file explorer pane)

http://www.primitus.us/a43/

taraa! :-)
dimitri
PS: no I am not the author :-)

BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Thx for sharing A43.
Main feature for me - it needs no changes within the system, so you can run it from an USB stick without any limitation. Cool. 8)

wtg
  • Members
  • 251 posts
  • Last active: Dec 19 2012 03:54 PM
Wow... A43 really is nice. A few of it's features are bit hidden, but I love it's favorite folder buttons, split pane (F7), built-in image viewer and text editor.

Now I just have to figure out how to make the Winkey-E hotkey launch this instead of Explorer.

TheIrishThug
  • Members
  • 419 posts
  • Last active: Jan 18 2012 02:51 PM

Wow... A43 really is nice.

QFT

Also,
#e:: Run, C:\Program Files\a43\A43.exe

wtg
  • Members
  • 251 posts
  • Last active: Dec 19 2012 03:54 PM

Wow... A43 really is nice.

QFT

Jeez, I'm getting old. Translation?

Also,

#e:: Run, C:\Program Files\a43\A43.exe

LOL... I know it's heresy in these parts, but I don't like to have AutoHotkey scripts active just for key remapping. I keep as little as possible in the my system tray. What I meant was I need to see if there's a way to make Windows launch A43 directly - I'm guessing there's a registry hack somewhere to do it. I appreciate your tip nonetheless.

TheIrishThug
  • Members
  • 419 posts
  • Last active: Jan 18 2012 02:51 PM
Quoted For Truth

You can put all you hotkeys in Autohotkey.ini. So i have a ton of functions and only 1 icon.