Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Disable mouse with built in autoclicker

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic
ManosP
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Nov 08 2015 08:04 AM
Hello yesterday i bought a new mouse. It has built in auto clicker. How can i disable it and make it a seperate button? Is this possible.

ManosP
  • Members
  • 5 posts

anyone???? i just want to disable rapid fire button and make a new sinlge button. the problem is that the rapid fire button and the left mouse button, recognised as LMB1 (left mouse button 1). How can i seperate them as different buttons?????

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts
  • Last active: Nov 20 2015 05:30 AM

Identify the button if you can. Look at Key History when you right click on a running script's tray icon and see what keys it detects you pressing.

If it is truly indistiguishable from the LButton, try this:

$LButton::
If (A_TimeSincePriorHotkey<300)
count++
else
count:=0
If (count>5)
   MsgBox Hello
If (count=0)
SetTimer, SendLButton, -300
return

SendLButton:
If count=0
Send {LButton}
return

$ modifier prevents recursion. A_TimeSincePriorHotkey, If, else, MsgBox, Send, KeyList. SetTimer.

This script is far from perfect. I can see it is going to prevent click and drag, and it might prevent double click. You can see this is not going to be easy if there is not a separate name for your key.

Of note, your key may be called using the vk__sc___ name, and not something like LButton or XButton1.

Edit: Whoops, I only wanted a single click to send LButton. As it was, a single click wouldn't have done anything (I had count>0). I fixed that. I think.

Additionally, I'll say you might be able to do this on the label:

SendLButton:
If !GetKeyState("LButton","P") && count=0
  Send {LButton}
else
  {
  Send {Lbutton down}
  KeyWait, LButton
  }
return

Edited by Exaskryz, 02 November 2015 - 06:50 PM.

ManosP
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Both left mouse button and rapid fire, recognised as LButton

ManosP
  • Members
  • 5 posts

:(

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts
  • Last active: Nov 20 2015 05:30 AM

I just got a recent idea that maybe will work. No idea of course. It came while I was editing my previous post - did you try out that idea already? Regardless, I did make a critical typo fix, and I think if it works it may be worthwhile to use the suggested alternative behavior. Though that's untested.

Anyway, so, this idea is maybe the GetKeyState() can be used with a #If.

#If !GetKeyState("LButton","P")
LButton::MsgBox Is this your rapid fire button?

In my testing the MsgBox does not appear. So it should not block your regular LButton. But maybe it can be used to detect the rapid fire button. I'm not entirely sure, but think it's worth a shot.

ManosP
  • Members
  • 5 posts

both again recognised as LButton. So i think there is no way to change the built in rapid fire button an a new single button. Anyway. Thank you very much.