Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Pre-1.0.26 Changes

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic
Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
The following change has been applied to the installer:

Fixed := so that it's not necessary to have a space to its left. [thanks unnamed.ahk]

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

Improved FileSelectFile with a easier multi-select option. Although the old multi-select option will continue to function as before, it has been marked obsolete in the help file due to the difficulty of parsing its results. [thanks 3tones]

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

Fixed crash when the := operator was used to compare the result of a sub-expression to a non-numeric string. [thanks unnamed.ahk]

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

Fixed string concatenation such as Var = %Var% Test, which was partially broken by v1.0.25. This affected only concatenations that required one or more spaces to be trimmed from the left side due to AutoTrim being ON. [thanks namazu(catfish)]

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
The following changes have been applied to the installer:

Fixed mouse button hotkeys that use only WIN or ALT as a modifier so that they do not display the Start Menu or activate the active window's menu bar, respectively. This problem occurred only in scripts that were not using the keyboard hook. [thanks Kijuto Riddle]

Fixed scripts that assign the mouse to be AltTab, ShiftAltTab, and other alt-tab actions so that they activate the keyboard hook, which is required for their proper operation. [thanks Jonny]

Improved StringReplace with an option to store the number of replacements in ErrorLevel.

Also, a no-install (zip file) version is now available at the link above.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
v1.0.25.06 has been released. See the changelog for details.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

Changed SplitPath to better support URLs. See SplitPath for details.

Added built-in variables true and false, which contain 1 and 0. They can be used to make a script more readable. Example: CaseSensitive := true

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

Fixed hotstrings: Previously, when you pressed Enter to trigger a replacement, Ctrl+Enter was sent instead of Enter. [thanks Trinity & h67o]

Fixed slider controls so that a starting position outside the range 0-100 is possible upon creation. [thanks bahri]

By the way, does anyone know how in HTML to indicate that a page (preferably just part of it) should always refresh when a visitor visits it? Currently, visiting the download page sometimes requires a manual refresh to see the latest version. Thanks.

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM

By the way, does anyone know how in HTML to indicate that a page (preferably just part of it) should always refresh when a visitor visits it? Currently, visiting the download page sometimes requires a manual refresh to see the latest version. Thanks.

See http://www.learnthat...gs/refresh.html
Edit: you could refresh part of a page by using iframe (with no border).

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Thanks.

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
the recent change in installer that adds "" to ahk's path in reg entries has broken many scripts, including IntelliSense.

please confirm if this is going to remain so. i'll need to modify quite some scripts (local and in forum).

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
I think it should stay that way unless someone says it prevents the open/run/compile context menu items from working. This change was made because it was reported that on some systems, those menu items fail to work without the quotes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
earlier i had StringTrimLeft on my mind to fix those scripts. but now i've used StringReplace, so even if u someday go back to old usage, the scripts won't need a fix. :)

MIA

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Good idea. If any of your scripts in the showcase or inside the installer or help file need updating, please let me know. I know I still have to add your latest script to the showcase.

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
The Intellisense included in installer is broken. The TextPad installation script also uses the same routine so that should also require the fix. I've fixed my local scripts and the ones in forum. The only fix needed is the last line of this code:
;Gets path to AutoHotkey folder
RegRead, AHKPATH, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, AutoHotkeyScript\Shell\Run\Command,
StringGetPos, POS, AHKPATH, \AutoHotkey.exe
StringLeft, AHKPATH, AHKPATH, %POS%
StringReplace, AHKPATH, AHKPATH, ",, A

MIA