Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Notepad++ syntax highlighting

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic
Andbb
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Letmein - to activate editing with NP++ from Windows toolbar you must change the registry for AHK:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AutoHotkeyScript\Shell\Edit\Command must be notepad++

mabb
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Tried modifying that registry key by inserting ++ or by putting full path of notepad++.exe, but it won't accept the value... Any ideas?

bookmunkie
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Apr 27 2015 08:37 PM

That exists officially. It's bundled with the AutoHotkey installer. Check the following folder on your PC:
C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Extras\Editors\Notepad++

This doesn't appear to be the case any more. Does anyone know where I can find those files?

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
See the following thread for a better method: Lexer and Folding For N++ (Finally!)

davidvandebunte
  • Guests
  • Last active:
In windows 7 put the userDefineLang.xml in:

C:\Users\david.VRC\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++

davidvandebunte
  • Guests
  • Last active:
That last post was not meant for here ...

davidvandebunte
  • Guests
  • Last active:
In windows 7:

The "userDefineLang.xml" file is the syntax highlighting, it should be put to C:\Users\...user...\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++

Muhib
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Sep 21 2011 12:32 PM
You said that there is Extras\Editors\ or something like this in the AutoHotKey directory. But actually I don't have any directory called 'Extra' in AutoHotKey. Why? I have downloaded the latest version. I can't found the directory. Please help me.....

Peixoto
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Last active: Oct 02 2015 01:11 AM

You said that there is Extras\Editors\ or something like this in the AutoHotKey directory. But actually I don't have any directory called 'Extra' in AutoHotKey. Why? I have downloaded the latest version. I can't found the directory. Please help me.....

Same here

engunneer
  • Moderators
  • 9162 posts
  • Last active: Sep 12 2014 10:36 PM
Download the AHK Basic version if you are still looking for this. The AHK_L does not include these files, as many of them have not been updated in a long time.