Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Lil' Builder 0.6.1 [old thread]

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic
toralf
  • Moderators
  • 4035 posts
  • Last active: Aug 20 2014 04:23 PM
What I mean is that I do not care what happens to my code to drag the frame. If we find a better solution, I'm the first to throw it overboard. I'll try your tonight. After I have published my current approach with a new version. Lots of new features. :)

I added a funtion that returns all adden controls, it is fast too and recurses into the tab pages. :) Multi selection by frame is now possible.

What I meant with "it is still possible", is that as soon as you click the gui, previous selection is emptied, both single and multiple selection. Since this is the expected behaviour. But if you hold down the LButton for a period of time (200-250 ms) the frame starts to follow your mouse so you can start a new selection with it.
What I do not like about my current code, is that I use a loop to capture Mouse Movement and redraw the frame. I expect that your approach will be much smoother. But untill we have found a way with your approach I'll leave my code in so people can use it.
Ciao
toralf

I use the latest AHK version (1.1.15+)
Please ask questions in forum on ahkscript.org. Why?
For online reference please use these Docs.

toralf
  • Moderators
  • 4035 posts
  • Last active: Aug 20 2014 04:23 PM
2Maj:
I just tested your approach and is much simpler then I thought. I'll have some problems when selecting again, then the old frame is visible first. but I gotta try some stuff I'm sure I#ll can improve it.
Ciao
toralf

I use the latest AHK version (1.1.15+)
Please ask questions in forum on ahkscript.org. Why?
For online reference please use these Docs.

majkinetor
  • Moderators
  • 4512 posts
  • Last active: May 20 2019 07:41 AM

What I mean is that I do not care what happens to my code to drag the frame. If we find a better solution, I'm the first to throw it overboard. I'll try your tonight. After I have published my current approach with a new version. Lots of new features. :)

Ah, good :)
Rare are those who can accept some other code after lot of time implementing it.

Lots of new features. :)

:D

What I do not like about my current code, is that I use a loop to capture Mouse Movement and redraw the frame

In that case, I will see to provide you example without looping or timer.

I just tested your approach and is much simpler then I thought.

Ah, you know me, I am all in simplicity :p
Really ! If its not simple, its not good. I beleive everything can be made simple, even the quantum physics.
Posted Image