Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Pre-1.0.11 Changes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
I've updated the installer with a couple of changes:

Fixed the fact that numbers with a leading zero would sometimes be interpreted as octal (base-8).

Improved MouseMove, MouseClick, and MouseClickDrag to optionally move the cursor relative to its current position. [thanks Rajat]

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
thanx for putting the enhancements so soon!

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
In this case, I couldn't resist reverting to my practice of updating without changing the version number.

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
:)

MIA

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
A bugfix has been applied to the 1.0.10 Installer, thanks to Beastmaster:

Fixed a bug in parsing loops that occurred only when the delimiter list was empty but the omit-list was not.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
I've applied a few more changes to the 1.0.10 Installer, which you can re-download if any of them are important to you:

Fixed SoundPlay, which was sometimes causing a script to hang during Exit or Reload [thanks jamestr & Larry Keys]

Updated the help file to indicate that the various control commands are affected by SetTitleMatchMode when searching by the control's name rather than its class + sequence number.

Added mode 3 (exact match) to SetTitleMatchMode. [thanks Jack Horsfield]

Added command WinGetClass. [thanks compuboy_r]

Added command Transform, which performs miscellaneous tasks such as ASCII conversion and bitwise operations. [thanks Rajat]

http://www.autohotkey.com/download/

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
back to ur old ways Chris?!

MIA

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
There doesn't seem to be enough users yet to generate a significant amount of feedback or interest for beta releases, especially given the two-week target for new version numbers. Since the standard of testing for the interim releases is nearly as high as it is for versioned releases, for now the advantages of doing it this way seem to outweigh the disadvantages.

One of the advantages is a significant time savings because I don't have to maintain two versions: a prior with fixes and a beta.