Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

nomousy - Disable/Hide your mouse pointer [CMD]

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic
  • Guests
  • Last active:
我写了一段脚本,目的是先限制鼠标操作,然后为某软件输入注册码:

Run, nomousy.exe -f
Run, C:\Program Files\aa.exe
WinWait, aa, 
IfWinNotActive, aa, , WinActivate, aa, 
WinWaitActive, aa, 
Send, {SPACE}
WinWait, aa, 
IfWinNotActive, aa, , WinActivate, aa, 
WinWaitActive, aa, 
Send, {ALTDOWN}c{ALTUP}l{SPACE}-{SPACE}{CAPSLOCK}DIMKMFPSETI{CAPSLOCK}{ALTDOWN}o{ALTUP}

可是运行结束后鼠标正常使用,就好像没有运行 nomousy.exe -f 这个命令一样,为什么?

Jaysun
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Last active: Sep 25 2006 12:42 AM
Thanks corrupt!!!

Nomousy is exactly what I needed and it works so easily.

Only think I'd like to see added (as suggested by someone in an earlier post) is for nomousy /? to display the command line parameters so I don't need to keep nomousy.txt around as a reference.

Thanks a million!!
Jason Weinstein
Application Support Technician
Eugene Public Library (Oregon)

corrupt - NLI
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I'll see if I can dig up the code and add the option sometime this week. Thanks for the suggestion :) .

corrupt
  • Members
  • 2558 posts
  • Last active: Nov 01 2014 03:23 PM
Sorry for the delayed response :oops: . The source does still exist but is on a server that I haven't used in a while that I had to take offline due to hardware issues. It's on my todo list to retrieve previous project information from the machine as I have code from many other projects stored on this machine also but it may be a while longer due to other priorities at the moment.

Nikla
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Last active: Jun 15 2010 07:31 AM
Posted Image nomousy.exe - A small utility designed to hide and/or restrict mouse cursor movement.

- version 1.5 beta

Options: (all options are NOT case sensitive)

Hi Corrupt, i search to do a script that rotate the mice-arrow, when i rotate the weel,

may you help me please

harg
  • Guests
  • Last active:
great executable - it has really come in handy. I needed to hide the cursor which was showing over the top of some full screen programs that didn't use the mouse, it works brilliantly.

Thanks a bundle

:)

Sz666
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi, I'm using Labview 5.0 for a full screen touchscreen. I used Nomousy to get rid of the cursor and it works perfectly with Windows cursors, but I'm not able to make the Labview cursors disappear. Is there any way to use Nomousy on the Labview cursors? I'm using Windows 98.

Thanks

degarb
  • Members
  • 315 posts
  • Last active: May 03 2015 07:35 PM
link gone.

Superfraggle
  • Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Last active: Sep 25 2011 01:06 AM
link works for me
Steve F AKA Superfraggle

http://r.yuwie.com/superfraggle

degarb
  • Members
  • 315 posts
You have an inferior browser.

Opened up exploder and got it.

FileInstall, nomousy.exe,nomousy.exe
#NoTrayIcon

loop:
sleep, 500
MouseGetPos, OutputVarX, OutputVary,
sleep, 4000
 MouseGetPos, OutputVarX2, OutputVary2,
if OutputVarX = %OutputVarX2%
	goto, move

goto, loop

move:
;hiding
Run, nomousy.exe /hide

movesleep:
sleep, 100
MouseGetPos, OutputVarxx, OutputVaryy,
sleep, 100
 MouseGetPos, OutputVarxx2, OutputVaryy2,
if OutputVarxx = %OutputVarxx2%
	goto, movesleep
goto,moveback

moveback:
Run, nomousy.exe

goto, loop

Return 

Superfraggle
  • Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Last active: Sep 25 2011 01:06 AM
hmmm firefox/maxthon/IE7 all inferior... what do you use ;)
Steve F AKA Superfraggle

http://r.yuwie.com/superfraggle

degarb
  • Members
  • 315 posts
Off topic, but important:

Yes, I use Opera (noscripting/java or author mode)>pac or 3proxy routing>scache>myproxy>proxomitron (js taming and routing of file types and better layout>Slipstream)

A good proxy chain is like a good antenna system, with each link like a rotor, amp, dvr, and antenna array. While the browser is like a TV, and off air is like dialup, verses cable TV is like cable internet or dsl.

On my free 38kps dialup:
%50 Pages load instantly (or under 1 second)
%40 pages load 1-3 seconds
%10 pages load 4 to 8 seconds.

Images are about 6 to 1 compressed.

What browser you need really depends on how much time you want to devote to mastering the features and benefits. There is no real answer as to what is best for everyone. Opera, is better than others for standard info gathering and surfing. IE is best for IE designed sites (usually women's, bill paying, and children sites). FF is okay , except extensions take too much time to manage (though usually are quick to steal Opera ideas), and still the extensions lag behind Opera. If FF could figure out how to cement code so extensions would never break, then they might have something. Maxthon is not a browser, rather a wrapper for IE, based on Older Opera functionality.

corrupt
  • Members
  • 2558 posts
  • Last active: Nov 01 2014 03:23 PM
Interesting... The file is sitting on space that I get from my ISP. I have rarely ever received any feedback of downloads not being received correctly and/or at a reasonable speed. The download seems to work well here using any browser that I've tried. I have a direct route to the server with a 10mb connection though... Maybe there was/is an issue with the connection somewhere between your ISP and the server that is hosting the file.... If not, then what you consider to be a superior browser and/or the quality of your ISP may be debatable... ;) :p . Either way, please let me know if there is still an issue with trying to download the file. If there is then I can move it to a different server and/or mirror the download. Thanks

wrybread
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Last active: Sep 30 2011 05:19 AM
Using it in a kiosk with a touchscreen and didn't want people to see the mouse cursor when they click a button, this works perfectly. Nicely done.

I was going to post that it could use a hotkey to show/hide the mouse, but then I ran the AHK file. Oh well, I thought that was going to be the sourcecode.... I take it no plans to release the source?

Laszlo
  • Moderators
  • 4713 posts
  • Last active: Mar 31 2012 03:17 AM
If you only want the mouse cursor to disappear/reappear (and disable mouse clicks) the following simple AHK macro does the job. Alt-Z hides / restores the mouse. There are many easy ways to extend it, like to save the last mouse position and restore it. If you want selective actions, depending on the current mouse cursor type or location, little more programming is needed.
hHookKeybd := DllCall("SetWindowsHookEx",Int,14, Uint,RegisterCallback("Mouse","F") ; WH_MOUSE_LL = 14
            , UInt,DllCall("GetModuleHandle",UInt,0), UInt,0)

Mouse(nCode, wParam, lParam) {
   Global BlockMouse
   Return BlockMouse ? 1 : DllCall("CallNextHookEx", UInt,0, Int,nCode, UInt,wParam, UInt,lParam)
}

!z::
   MouseMove 9999,9999,0
   BlockMouse := !BlockMouse
   MouseMove -A_ScreenWidth/2,-A_ScreenHeight/2, 5, R
Edit 20070923: Center mouse using Relative movement. Removed CoordMode, not to interfere with the rest of your script