Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Compile_AHK II - for those who compile!

• Please log in to reply
467 replies to this topic
darklight_tr
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Last active: Feb 11 2014 04:32 AM

UPDATE 11/18/13 - v0.9.1.3 posted here.

Well, soon was about a year - sorry about that.  But here is v0.9.1.2!  I never publicly released v0.9.1.1 but included the release notes from it.  At this point I don't know if I will update Compile AHK anymore as progress is being made on embedding this functionality.

Compile AHK v0.9.1.2 (10/20/13)

Setup: Compile_AHK_Setup

Source: Compile_AHK_Source

Readme: Compile AHK Readme

Changes:

v0.9.1.2 (10/20/13)
--------

Compile AHK Changes:

-Compiled with AutoHotkey_L v1.1.13.01.

Setup Changes:

-Compiled with AutoHotkey_L v1.1.13.01.
-GoRC updated to v1.0.0.0.

v0.9.1.1 (04/23/13) - Internal Release
--------

Compile AHK Changes:

-Compiled with AutoHotkey_L v1.1.09.04.
-Fixed an issue where Compile AHK wouldn't start in newer versions of AutoHotkey_L.

Setup Changes:

-Compiled with AutoHotkey_L v1.1.09.04.
-MPRESS updated to v2.19.
-Fixed several issues where Setup would pick the incorrect path to the AutoHotkey folder on x64 systems.
-The Setup button now disables upon activation.

Skrell
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • Last active: Jul 07 2016 05:03 PM

Can you please repost the screenshots as i'm not really sure what this script does and they might help a newb like me?   

Drako
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Last active: Apr 07 2019 06:19 PM

HI! The computer I use to make my scripts is not online :-(

And Im not an administrator on the computer I have online... (I know, pretty annoying setup... -.-)

Any of you knows where I can download a full standalone Compile-AHK-v0.9.2 Setup file so I can install this awesome compiler on my offline machine??!!??

Thank you!!

Drako
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Wow, never mind, i just saw the post from darklight_tr hehehe. God, I must have been completelly somewhere else with my head to not have seen it before...

Drako
  • Members
  • 36 posts

ok, an other question about this compiler: why sometimes my icon does not show up on the task bar, for a compiled script? Is it because of the ico file or because of the compiler itself? Because some icons work file (they show up normally) while some don’t...

I cannot find any difference between the two ico files though and I can’t figure out what settings I should change in the compiler to have the icon always been shown.

Skrell
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • Last active: Jul 07 2016 05:03 PM

Can someone please explain to me what this script does?  Does it compile scripts into faster/more efficient running executables in any way ?

darklight_tr
  • Members
  • 31 posts

@ Skrell - I'll post some screenshots when I can, I'm having some issues with my server and I can't access my scripts.  Compile AHK is just an addon that gives you some more features when compiling scripts, such as adding version information, setting the title, adding icons and a few other features.

@Drako - I've never had issues with the icon feature - did you use each field on the icons tab?  Depending on if your script is suspended, etc, AutoHotkey can show different icons in the task bar.

darklight_tr
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Double post

Drako
  • Members
  • 36 posts

strange... I have this problem every other icon... maybe because Im using a special skin for my Win XP... ok, I guess Ill try to run it from an other computer or without the skin.

Yes, I tried filling up every field for the icons and no, my script is definitelly not suspended...

ok, changing subject: do you as well have the check mark “Save setting in Script” changing to “Renew Created Date” every time you go over it with the mouse? Why is that and how do I change it? I like to save the settings into the script ptherwise I end up having dozens of ini files and becomes fonfusing...

Im starting thinking that my computer might be either infested with viruses or be really angry with me somehow :-P

darklight_tr
  • Members
  • 31 posts

strange... I have this problem every other icon... maybe because Im using a special skin for my Win XP... ok, I guess Ill try to run it from an other computer or without the skin.

Yes, I tried filling up every field for the icons and no, my script is definitelly not suspended...

ok, changing subject: do you as well have the check mark “Save setting in Script” changing to “Renew Created Date” every time you go over it with the mouse? Why is that and how do I change it? I like to save the settings into the script ptherwise I end up having dozens of ini files and becomes fonfusing...

Im starting thinking that my computer might be either infested with viruses or be really angry with me somehow :-P

I see the Save setting in Script bug you're talking about.  I'll take a look at fixing it.

MilesAhead
  • Members
  • 578 posts
  • Last active: Feb 29 2016 05:15 PM

Ok, I guess I'll have to get used to using from the context menu.  On Windows 8 seems anything that writes to Program Files tree has to be run as administrator.  Pain in the butt.  :)

Anyway, I hate compiling ahk unless I can use this.  Thanks for your efforts.  :)

"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think I know, I'll use regular expressions.  Now they have two problems."

- Jamie Zawinski

darklight_tr
  • Members
  • 31 posts

I've fixed the bug Drako reported and have uploaded v0.9.1.3.  Enjoy!

Compile AHK v0.9.1.3 (11/18/13)

Setup: Compile_AHK_Setup (exe) Compile_AHK_Setup (zip)

Source: Compile_AHK_Source

Readme: Compile AHK Readme

Changes:

v0.9.1.3 (11/18/13)
--------

Compile AHK Changes:

-Renew "Created" date and Save settings in script checkboxes no longer overlap.  (Thanks to Drako for the report)
-Added Windows 8.x support.

Setup Changes:

-Added Windows 8.x support.

Per Skrell's request, here are some screenshots in spoiler tags to keep the post size down:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Drako
  • Members
  • 36 posts

I've fixed the bug Drako reported and have uploaded v0.9.1.3.  Enjoy!

Thnak you!! :-)

Regarding the icon problem, I found this post:

http://www.autohotke...fter-compiling/

maybe my problem have something to do with this...

vbmark
  • Members
  • 57 posts
  • Last active: Dec 10 2018 06:35 PM

OK, I'm a little freaked out.  I have spent days and nights looking for a way to prevent my scripts from being decompiled and came to the conclusion that it's not possible.  I have spammed message boards all across the intertubes asking questions and finally someone pointed me here.

I have not been able to decompile my script when compiled with this tool.  I get the following awesome message:

<Whatever you dragged here, this is NOT a valid PE file.>
<File seems not to be a valid compiled AHK Script or it uses an unknown protection.>

That's the good news.  The bad news is that Virus Total still sees one false virus.  Two has been the norm so getting just one is better.  However, I need to get rid of that last one.

I disabled UPX and renamed mpress so that the compiler would not see or use them but I still get the Virus warning.  If I use the normal AHK compiler I don't get a false warning but I do with this.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of this one last false virus warning while retaining the protection?

And one other thing.  I think it is compiling to a 64bit exe but I want this to be able to run on a 32bit OS but I do not see a option in the GUI.  Is it possible to change this?

I apologize if these questions are answered in the thread already.  I'm just excited and don't want to read through all 30 pages just yet.

Thanks!!

Best freeware:
http://www.vbmark.com

wzxiaodu
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Dec 11 2013 03:56 PM

I can't download 

Compile AHK v0.9.1.3 (11/18/13)

??

its links is error