Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

How to insert current date into a hotkey

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic
sinkfaze
  • Moderators
  • 6367 posts
  • Last active: Nov 30 2018 08:50 PM
::sphead::

[color=red]Send,[/color]

(

-- ====================================================================================

-- ====================================================================================

-- OBJECT NAME:   

--

-- AUTHOR:      Scott       

--

-- DATE:         %A_MM%/%A_DD%/%A_YYYY%

--

-- DESCRIPTION:   

--

-- UPDATES:       

)

• Guests
  • Last active:
Also, don't send such large texts, it is probably faster and more reliable to paste it via clipboard. Yes you want to retain the clipboard, that is not a problem. I recommend Clip() see <!-- m -->http://www.autohotke... ... #Clipboard<!-- m -->

Rustamus
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: May 29 2015 09:14 AM

Hi folks, I'm hoping you guys can help...

in my script file I have :

::sphead::
(
-- OBJECT NAME:   
--
-- AUTHOR:  	 Scott       
--
-- DATE:         %A_MM%/%A_DD%/%A_YYYY% 
--
-- DESCRIPTION:   
--
-- UPDATES:       
)

You've probably guessed that I'm expecting "%A_MM%/%A_DD%/%A_YYYY%" to be replaced with today's date, but unfortunately, it just gets output as exactly as it is in the script...

Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting this working please ?

I think it is fine example.

I want to in the text to know what to type so it atomaticly replace with current date. Anybody knows how to do it?

again a simpler example:

::test1::
(
Some text message here and it was done at this date -CurrentSystemDate - 
)

So, how do I call in the text expanding for a current date stamp?

Thank you in advance
Rustam