Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

www.autohotkey.de

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic
BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Keep cool Greeny :lol:
As a lazy German I'd say: "Rome wasn't build in a day" :wink:

AGU
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Yeah, just as BoBo said. Take your time. Don't stress yourself too much. :)
You keep doin' a great job.

And good luck with that friend. That would be quite fantastic if he could help.
I'm looking forward to some cool results. No matter what happens.
Either a good static site or a cool wiki. :D :D

Arne
  • Guests
  • Last active:
@Chris:
Is it possible, that you post the full URL of the site, the search form
is linked to, in the forum. I think we need it. the germans should
be able to search as well! and that doesn't work without the full
URL.

@Johnny:
who needs MySQL for this project?
We haven't got a german forum, and then you
don't need MySQL I think (the Accounts are saved in the databases).
Or it may be helpfull, if we use a german search and the keywords
are saved in databases, but it's much work, to save every word,
that might be interesting in a DB.

Thx.

arne

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
  • Last active: Feb 24 2008 04:22 AM
MySQL is a component of MediaWiki, our ideal goal for a wiki.

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
Alright, I now have a working hybrid of the English and German sites. The directory structure is similar enough, and you shouldn't notice any difference except the ".de" when you're browsing. Also, a major change to the ftp: a new way of posting is now in effect. The site is recreated in its entirety in the public directory, and all the various files that were in there have been moved to the "Sandbox" directory. The "Sandbox" is for random postings of anything related to ahk.de, and you can test things in there. The recreated directory structure is final and I will periodically update this to the main site (usually without screening it first). Be very sure that any changes you make to the "official" public site are good, because it could be uploaded at any time and then you can't change it. Sometimes I will be screening it somewhat, to clean it up and make sure it remains consistent with ahk.com.

Anyway, I have the site up. Enjoy. If you find a bug in the linking, please alert me right away. I'm still doing major clean-up work, and I also still have some German sites I haven't uploaded.

Also, there are a few sites I will never upload, so don't bother doing any more work on them: Changelog, Download, Forum (there may be a German one eventually). The reason for Forum is obvious, but for Changelog and Download the reason is they would be a hassle to maintain. I certainly have the time to maintain Download, but I might not always get to it, and I don't want the main German page as reliable as a mirror site in keeping up with the current version. As for Changelog, I also have the time, but I don't know German (for on-the-fly translation), and the same issue of "mirroring" applies.

Edit: Found a few link bugs. Will try to fix soon, but no promises made, as I'm signing off for now.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

Is it possible, that you post the full URL of the site, the search form is linked to, in the forum.

Since the link is relative, just add http://www.autohotkey.com/search/search.php

AGU
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I would propose we change "Änderungsprotokoll" in the upper menu of the index page back to "Changelog" so the user can see that he can expect to reach an english page.

toralf
  • Moderators
  • 4035 posts
  • Last active: Aug 20 2014 04:23 PM
agreed
Ciao
toralf

I use the latest AHK version (1.1.15+)
Please ask questions in forum on ahkscript.org. Why?
For online reference please use these Docs.

Tekl
  • Members
  • 814 posts
  • Last active: May 03 2009 03:28 PM
Hi,

I have not much time, but I've seen you're talking about wikis. There are some wikis which work with flat files like DokuWiki (PHP) oder TWiki (Perl). Here's an overview:

http://wiki.splitbra...rg/wiki:compare

Tekl

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
The wiki is now operational. See the main post on page 1 for details and the url. It is in the PMWiki format; we hope to have another wiki in the MediaWiki format soon, so we can compare them and decide.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
I've added a German flag link at the top of www.autohotkey.com. Thanks to all the translators!

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
I've done likewise to the main German page.

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
Any further posts should go in the German forum!

www.autohotkey.de
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Posted Image

Based on a potential legal issue regarding [TDG §6] and/or [MDStV §10] (due to the redirection of the URL: www.autohotkey.de to Jonny's website), I'd to remove the redirection until further notice.

I like to thank you for your understanding and appologize for any inconvinience. Use the following links to enter these sites directly:

The German Autohotkey Forum:
http://s89775182.onl...forum/index.php

The German AutoHotkey Homepage:
http://s89775182.onl...e.us/index.html

Posted Image

Basierend auf den juristischen Gegebenheiten bezüglich der Gestaltung von Webinhalten [TDG §6] und/oder [MDStV §10], mußte ich die URL-Redirection/Umleitung von AutoHotkey.de auf Jonny's Webspace vorerst herausnehmen.

Ich hoffe auf euer Verständnis und bitte alle damit verbundenen Unannehmlichkeiten zu entschuldigen. Bis auf Weiteres erreicht ihr die Deutsche AutoHotkey Repräsentanz über folgende Links:

Das Deutsche Autohotkey Forum:
http://s89775182.onl...forum/index.php

Die Deutsche AutoHotkey Homepage:
http://s89775182.onl...e.us/index.html

@ Chris
maybe you can make this post a sticky. Thx.

@ Tekl
Vielleicht könnte die Heise-Rechtsabteilung dir eine unverbindliche Einschätzung der Lage zum Forum (und einer Redirection darauf) abgeben.
Danke.

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
Ah, well that's a shame. I guess it was too good to last. :?