Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Autohotkey for Pocket PCs / WinCE / Smartphones

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic
animelover
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Feb 07 2008 03:57 PM
I'm new to this but the first look is awesome! It would be really great when you release a final version so keep it up your great work!

BTW:
It's better when there are two Script languages, competition animates the business! ;)

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • Last active: Jul 06 2015 06:54 AM
Hi Micha, I'm happy AHK for PPC gets stronger and stronger.
What about
- Hotkeys
- a Window Spy
I need the window spy to identify all windows and controls for manipulating them by a script. My intention is to use AfP as an input saver while I'm driving.

@Animelover: Welcome in the AHK world. Hope to see you tomorrow :p
Posted Image

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM

I need the window spy to identify all windows and controls for manipulating them by a script.

u cud use controlget etc for that..

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
Yes, I know about CONTROLGET. But a Window Spy is much more comfortable. May be, I have to code my own PPC WinSpy.
Posted Image

sergeich
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Last active: Oct 04 2009 09:41 AM

But a Window Spy is much more comfortable.

This is my script WinSpy for AHKCE. Information getting from active window.
<!-- m -->http://www.zshare.ne...7218241437a839/<!-- m -->

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts

This is my script WinSpy for AHKCE. Information getting from active window.
<!-- m -->http://www.zshare.ne...7218241437a839/<!-- m -->

Sorry, I seem to be to stupid to download this file. To much advertising on this website, to short time window for downloading or to restrictive security settings in my browser?
Could you post your script direct here ...
Posted Image

sergeich
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Last active: Oct 04 2009 09:41 AM

Sorry, I seem to be to stupid to download this file. To much advertising on this website, to short time window for downloading or to restrictive security settings in my browser?
Could you post your script direct here ...

See private message

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
Thanks sergeich :D . Using this script I detected, that allmost all of my PPC applications are controlable by AfP. Even the Today Plugins like Today plus.
The next step should be a stylus-tab-recognition to identfy wich control has wich name.
Posted Image

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
  • Last active: Dec 31 2011 01:43 PM

Hi Micha, I'm happy AHK for PPC gets stronger and stronger.
What about
- Hotkeys
- a Window Spy

Hi halweg:
Hotkeys: just normal keys "a-z" should work (about 60%). AHK is using 2 or 3 functions which does not exist in windows ce. I haven't found functions to transform letters ("B") to the scancode and virtual keys back to the name ("Enter" <-> VK_RETURN). Lower and uppercase are handled different. ... some nasty problems... I have no clue how to deal with this. But it's on the todo-list.

Window spy: The source is closed, so I cannot compile it for WinCE. You just can try some ahk-scripts from that forum.

Ciao
Micha

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
There is the wish of a script compiler for WinCE.
I've changed the source I had downloaded from the ahk-website. (same problems with ahk: systemcalls have to be unicode).
But there is a dll which is linked to the executable. That dll must be recompiled too, but I do not have the source of that dll.
The dll is part of autoit. I've written two mails to the webmaster, asking for help, but I haven't got an answer.
Ciao
Micha

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
Hi Micha, the windows spy is not that big problem. I'm using sergeich's script meanwhile.
Concering the hotkeys: why not have an "input detector" that gives me the scancode of any key I press. According the key-history for the desktop this way every user could find out his own key scancodes.
Posted Image

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts

Hi Micha, the windows spy is not that big problem. I'm using sergeich's script meanwhile.
Concering the hotkeys: why not have an "input detector" that gives me the scancode of any key I press. According the key-history for the desktop this way every user could find out his own key scancodes.

Hi halweg,
the problem is:
you are writing a script like
!r :: reload

!r must be translated to the corresponding key with the correct modifiers (ctrl, shift,...). On a PC you can call the api VkKeyScanEx

The VkKeyScanEx function translates a character to the corresponding virtual-key code and shift state. The function translates the character using the input language and physical keyboard layout identified by the input locale identifier.

Since the api does not exist, I do not know how to translate the letters you can use in a scrpt. I can use a static map but this is somehow "uncool".
Ciao
Micha

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
I think, any
!r::MSGBOX You pressed ALT-R
Hotkey Labels are not necessary on a PPC.
Considering the different key layouts any
SC23456:: MSGBOX You pressed any key with the internal scan code SC23456
would be helpful enough.
The challenge would be a script, the detects any key press an provides the appropriate scan code for it.
Posted Image

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
i think uncool will suffice till cool arrives! what say? ;)

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts

I think, any
!r::MSGBOX You pressed ALT-R
Hotkey Labels are not necessary on a PPC.
Considering the different key layouts any
SC23456:: MSGBOX You pressed any key with the internal scan code SC23456
would be helpful enough.
The challenge would be a script, the detects any key press an provides the appropriate scan code for it.

Hi,
I googled a little bit and found a solution for the hooks (the last version just crashed)
I've just tested:
send, {LWin Down}{vkc2sc065}{LWin up}
which rotates the screen on the wince emulator. It worked.
You can also click on the autohotkey-icon in the tray and use <ctrl-k> to show the hotkeys pressed.
I'm sure there are still bugs, so be aware of them

You need the AutohotkeyCE17.exe
Ciao
Micha