Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Autohotkey for Pocket PCs / WinCE / Smartphones

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic
Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
  • Last active: Dec 31 2011 01:43 PM

Micha, I've been following your progress and am very impressed - If you're looking for help from a WinMobile expert, you may find one at <!-- w -->www.aximsite.com<!-- w --> - I used to frequent that forum a lot back in the day.

Hi Rhys,
thank you for your post. I'm surely in the need for help. Some members of this community offered their help and I hope we can port about 90% of ahk to the new plattform before we implement new features.

I have made just the first step and any programmer is welcome to contact me and to help.

Ciao
Micha

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts

Script AutohotkeyCE.ahk for associate AHK-Files with AutohotkeyCE.exe and wish icon

RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, .ahk, , AutoHotkeyScript
RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, AutoHotkeyScript, , AutoHotkey Script
RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, AutoHotkeyScript\Shell\Open\Command, , "%A_AhkPath%" "`%1"
RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, AutoHotkeyScript\DefaultIcon, , %A_AhkPath%`,`-160

Hi sergeich,
thank you for the script. I've updated my first post with your better solution.
Ciao
Micha

sergeich
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Last active: Oct 04 2009 09:41 AM
Hi, Micha
I glad that could help development your project

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
Added some new commands like FileSelectFile and menu
Ciao
Micha

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
Very nice additions, thanks!

since (AFAIK) there's no "right mouse click" on a PDA, I'm using just the left click.

Many applications use the tap and hold gesture to get a menu on items.

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

sergeich
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Hi, Micha! Thank you for new version 20. Menu tray worked ok, but sometimes, menu comes up for lower corner, in upper corner sometimes. Possible do that menu always show for one place of screen?

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts

Hi, Micha! Thank you for new version 20. Menu tray worked ok, but sometimes, menu comes up for lower corner, in upper corner sometimes. Possible do that menu always show for one place of screen?

Hi,
please redownload V20.
The function
GetCursorPos(&pt)
is not supported. After a call of that function the points (pt.x, pt.y) have random content. That's the reason why the menu is displayed at random positions.

Ciao
Micha

sergeich
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Hi, Micha! Now, menu appears in one place of screen always. Thank you. But can be its place in lower right to corner, as in Ahk PC? Sorry that not has said immediately.

Rhys
  • Members
  • 761 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2013 04:53 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but for the purposes of running this app, is WinCE == WM4/5/6? Will this work with those flavors of mobile Windows?

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts

Forgive my ignorance, but for the purposes of running this app, is WinCE == WM4/5/6? Will this work with those flavors of mobile Windows?

Hi,
I'm compiling ahkCE for ARM-processors with Windows mobile SDK V5.
So it should run on devices with at least WinCE 5.
Ciao
Micha

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts

Hi, Micha! Now, menu appears in one place of screen always. Thank you. But can be its place in lower right to corner, as in Ahk PC? Sorry that not has said immediately.

Hi, please redownload V20
Ciao
Micha

sergeich
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Hi, please redownload V20
Ciao
Micha

Thank you! Now much comfortable use menu.

BoBo¨
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi Micha,
No idea if the tool: [GBRegsvr - Regsvr32 on WinCE] is of any use for your project. Thought to point to it anyway.

PS.
Respekt für Deinen/Euren persönlichen Einsatz.
+ weiterhin viel Erfolg.
BoBo 8)

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
Hi BoBo,
thanks for the tool. It seems to be just usable for ole-clients. If you have an ole or activeX-Dll, that dll must be registered before you can use it. That tool is just registering that dll. Since ahk has no native ole-support and AutohotkeyCE isn't using ole as well.... :-)

Dankeschön für Deine netten Worte. Ich bin zwar zur Zeit zu 99% mit anderen Dingen ausgelastet, aber ich arbeite nach wie vor am Autohotkey-compiler.

Ciao
Micha

BoBo¨
  • Guests
  • Last active:
If I were you, I'd think about to provide some thumbnailed screenshoots (linked to its origins which are dropped @ autohotkey.net), at the autoexecute section of your initial thread. Eyecandy 8)