Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

[Live Chat] Instant AutoHotkey help! Just add water...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic
tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM
wasn't there supposed to be a vote/poll to choose either SkyLord or Temp01 as a new OP a few months ago?

I choose sky as he's more active.

ps: i don't want to be an OP.

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

ip0t
  • Guests
  • Last active:
i haven't seen anyone come up with solutions as quick as temp. Temp makes it look really easy. He is just too quick and i have seen him help more people then skylord. Even if temp is active for 5 hours he would help you out with five days work. i would choose temp cos hes simply the best to me.

But then again since moderators moderate the chatroom it would be wise to appoint the user whos more active as the moderator.

Temp doesn't always help while skylord does. skylord is more patient and a better person than temp. Temp can get rude to you for no reason or he might even start ignoring you, but skylord will never do that. He is very generous and kind.

Talisman
  • Moderators
  • 51 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2014 02:22 PM

@ IRC moderators: We need the 'kick' feature via robokins, because sometimes we need it to get rid of some nasty users..
Maybe a vote against the user can do the trick

That's a smashing idea... 1/3 of the current userpool voting against another user results in a kick (via robokins)

Edit: "current userpool" meaning those people who have actively typed something in the last 15 minutes and have not yet disconnected from IRC.

Edit2: Alternatively, robokins should have flood-protection for #ahk built in.
More than 5 lines = autokick.

ip0t
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Happy new year to everyone. I would like to thank all of you who have put an effort to help me several times and god bless you all.
var := all
if instr(all,"chal")
stringreplace, all,all,chal,,all
msgbox % all . ": happy new you to you guys"

camerb
  • Moderators
  • 573 posts
  • Last active: Sep 14 2015 03:32 PM
Agreed with Talisman... Flood protection would be great. That would help give users the hint that they should use a paste site. It should give them some sort of a nice message to let them know that is why they are being kicked, but that they can come right back in. A votekick feature would be nice as well, but I don't think it is as important.
Aren't you glad that I didn't put an annoying gif here?

x79animal
  • Members
  • 1021 posts
  • Last active: May 14 2013 04:21 PM
lol im banned from webchat
or rather, it seems webclient is banned

-syn- Your reported hostname [8] is banned: Due to abuse we currently accept tor connections via our tor-sasl service only. See freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml - questions can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

no more ahkchat for me :cry:

B R
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • Last active: Oct 03 2013 05:45 PM
I asked in #freenode and they said to send <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> an email. For now you can use my bouncer (I'll PM details).

Leo Xiong
  • Members
  • 140 posts
  • Last active: Mar 15 2014 06:42 AM
Greetings!
Some of you may already know me by [in the list below] :D, but mainly I will be -js (meaning I am on webchat, so I am likely not on my own computer therefore unable to test scripts) or -exe (meaning I am on my desktop which is running Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit with AutHotkey_L [normally the latest version]). Just come in and say 'Hello!' and lets start a discussion, plus I don't bite...or do I... (dum dum dum... *dramatic music effect*) :).

I live in New Zealand and we use the Pacific - Auckland time zone which is GMT + 12 during non-daylight saving time (GMT + 13 during daylight saving), I will normally be on there from 4:30am - 9:00am GMT during weekdays (excluding holidays) and 10pm - 10am GMT during weekends and holidays (public and school). If I'm not online and you have something urgent, feel free to send me a memo via
/msg memoserv send NameLess-exe [message]
/msg memoserv help | Type this for help on sending memos
See ya there!
NameLess-exe NameLess-html NameLess-ipa NameLess-js NameLess-deb NameLess-3g Internet-Less

gplus-16.pngLeo Xiong.com
#ahk freenode - catch me there as NameLess-exe!

bond
  • Guests
  • Last active:
where to get the php code for the bot in irc channel ..

nimda
  • Members
  • 4368 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2015 02:36 AM
it's not php
and specify which bot.
type !about in IRC for robokins' source

Leo Xiong
  • Members
  • 140 posts
Greetings!

I've always wanted a VoIP server set up as an alternative to the text chat on the FreeNode IRC, so...*drum roll* we now have a Ventrillo voice chat server running on my desktop. This will be available during my active hours which is specified in the post above (from me). If you which you connect please download the client from http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php.
Internet Protocol
server.txttext.com
Port number
Password
ahk2011
Please specify your nickname as your nick on the forums or the IRC. We will be looking forward to meet you there. Thanks.

JakeW
  • Members
  • 210 posts
  • Last active: Jul 11 2013 05:27 PM
It seems this is running through your computer :p so it only works when your computer is on. Unless theres a version of vent that just came out that I don't know about O.o

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM

This will be available during my active hours which is specified in the post above (from me).

4:30am - 9:00am GMT during weekdays (excluding holidays) and 10pm - 10am GMT during weekends and holidays (public and school).

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

JakeW
  • Members
  • 210 posts
  • Last active: Jul 11 2013 05:27 PM
Oh woops.

Leo Xiong
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Oh woops.

:D I might create a page to indicate the server status...but at the moment, sign into FreeNode and see if I'm on, chances are that Ventrillo will be running.