Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AHKControl

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic
DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM

Now that I've taken my foot out of my mouth, I can say that MI.ahk does not support 64-bit. If you replace MI_ShowMenu(h_menu) with Menu, Root, Show, the menu will show (probably without icons).

I'm not going to update MI.ahk, as the time would be better spent adding support for icon handles to the Menu command (thus making MI.ahk fully obsolete).Why wasn't it working earlier, when you claimed you were using Ansi 32 bit?

I am kind of confused on your question. "Why wasn't it working earlier, when you claimed you were using Ansi 32 bit?"

AhkControl has ALWAYS worked for me, until I installed ahk Unicode 64 bit.

Let me say it again a different way.
Ansi 32 bit works
Unicode 32 bit works
Unicode 64 NOT work
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

FusionFire
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2016 06:48 AM

It works wink.png  Can it load my scripts within, eliminating the need to load each script, so I only have to load AHK Control ?confused.png

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

I am kind of confused on your question.

Please ignore my question. I confused you with FusionFire.

Btw, it isn't necessary to uninstall/reinstall to switch between 32-bit and 64-bit; you can use the Installer script accessible from the Start menu (as AutoHotkey Setup), Control Panel or the AutoHotkey directory. You can also just run the appropriate version (e.g. AutoHotkeyU32.exe) directly.

It works wink.png  Can it load my scripts within, eliminating the need to load each script, so I only have to load AHK Control ?confused.png

Combining scripts is a common request. There are ways, not much different from just writing one large script. However, if you did that, AHKControl would only show the one menu item - for itself - and most of its functions would only apply to the entire script as a whole.

If all of your scripts are one, you can just make your own Menu to do what you want.

On the other hand, you can just have one script launch the others using the Run command.  I have my AutoHotkey.ahk file do that, so when I click AutoHotkey (which is pinned to the taskbar) it launches or reloads all of my scripts.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM

I created shortcuts in my AhkControl.ahk folder to all of my scripts. While in the AhkControl.ahk folder I right clicked and chose "New Shortcut" then browsed to my scripts.

I then put this at the very beginning of AhkControl.ahk

Run SavePictureAs.lnk
Run MyIpChanger.lnk
Run XpSnap.lnk

Works great, and is a great question by FusionFire. I am going to do this with all my scripts.
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

FusionFire
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Everything is working, too bad I can't get the icons, oh well :)

FusionFire
  • Members
  • 153 posts

I ran into a new problem, AHK Control is no longer running. I have it as a start-up program, when I double click to run AHK control it doesn't show up in the taskbar, either ? Lex mentioned to edit MI.ahk, I looked into my MI.ahk file and I couldn't find the line that should be edited.