Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

BF2 QuickSwitch - Battlefield 2 Macros

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of this program? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of this program?

1. It's bad ass, keep up the good work. (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. It's ok (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I don't like it (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. You suck, stop wasting your time. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
mufaz
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Mar 20 2008 05:21 PM
<!-- m -->http://www.virustota... ... 1fb900d8f2<!-- m -->

no offense i always do that check and the alerts are possibly false

probably its upx which is often used 4 packing trojans and malware

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts
  • Last active: Apr 28 2011 04:52 PM

http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisis/6e3d8f16924979ffa5caeb1fb900d8f2

no offense i always do that check and the alerts are possibly false

probably its upx which is often used 4 packing trojans and malware

I'm going to resist flaming you!

There are no trojans, malware, spyware or virus's in my program what so ever. Also i can't speak German so that link doesn't help. Just to be on the safe side I did a complete scan of my pc using http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/ and there was nothing found. Housecall is a very good on-line scanner, i recommend it to everyone.

hi
i m new here but i have a question:
my question according to this macro: is it detected or or parts of it (dll files) and is there an official statement from ea or pb?

There are no dll files being used, all macros are just timed key combos. I'm sure EA would say any macros violate the BF2 ROE (rules of engagement). As for punk buster, it does not look for macros. Otherwise anyone with G15 programmable keyboard or similar would get banned. All autohotkey programs and scripts are safe to use on PB enabled servers.

Lyc4n
  • Guests
  • Last active:
i cant download them link didnt work post some good pls and thx

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

i cant download them link didnt work post some good pls and thx

I have tested both links and they work fine on both my PC's. Must be a problem at your end. Sorry.

Is anyone else having a problem with the downloads?

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts
0.4 Released

This version has a huge number of improvements, new macros and features.

NEW in 0.4

* C4 Throwing
* Stat Lookup
* Complete rewrite of the MOD Launcher + support for more mods
* Support for custom resolutions
* Option to remove movies
* Option to auto login to BF2
* Updated menus
* Fast splash screen option
* No longer require restart for hotkeys to work
* Fixed BF2 Keys.ini bug
* Fixed setting overall graphic quality bug

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts
0.5 Released

New in 0.5

* Single player bot control -up to 128 bots
* Now supports all commo rose commands
* Fixed MOD launcher bug
* Fixed hotkey bug

russo
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Apr 03 2008 05:06 AM
i have deviation lags

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts
0.5.1 Released

No new features in this version, Just a few minor bug fixes with the mod launcher to do with project reality. I am looking into the lag issue mentioned by russo, thanks for the feed back. I'm also looking in to adding vehicle macros in 0.6. Is there any you guys would like to see added? solo heli maybe? I will add the first 3 macros suggested in 0.6! If you want it added get in fast., ill give you credit for the idea too. I have also been kicking around the idea of adding some battle recorder type functions, thats if anyone would be interested in using them.

Well no one has posted any suggestions for 0.6 yet :cry: I have added assigning the macros to the mouse xbuttons (mouse 4 & 5) for beta 0.6 but i'm going to wait on releasing it for now, Mainly because i'm disappointed in the lack of feedback i have gotten from users. I may add support for OPK and Stargate it this version too.

geust
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi Aza,

great job mate, one question the primary deviation doesn't always work is that me or slight bug?

Everthing else seems fine.

Will you be doing anymore updates?

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Hi Aza,

great job mate, one question the primary deviation doesn't always work is that me or slight bug?

Everthing else seems fine.

Will you be doing anymore updates?

I have made some changes to autofire and deviation correction for the up coming release. It might be worth mentioning that neither autofire or deviation correction work when you select your weapon via the number keys, only the quick switch key. Also it is worth noting that autofire will skip shots if you set the rate to low. 50-85 is a good range. The lower you set it the faster your pc needs to be to work smoothly. Also if you have a low frame rate you want to use a higher value. But with that said i have made some changes in 0.6 to help address the deviation issue.

And in case that didn't answer your second question as well, Yes there will be more updates.

• Guests
  • Last active:
A vehicle macro i would like to see is the TV missile one, the constant click one i think it is?

Alekoz
  • Members
  • 161 posts
  • Last active: Feb 17 2010 06:15 PM
yeah adding some vehicle macros or even commander stuff would make it a real nice all around script
Signature oO

Bf2 Wanna be(geust0
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Thanks for the response to my question AzA great to hear more updates on the way :p

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts
0.6 Released

New in 0.6

* Support for Operation Peacekeeper
* Bind macros to mouse xbuttons
* New Autofire & Deviation correction
* Solo heli view switch
* Solo heli gunner seat switch
* Solo heli TV missile w/ autoclicker
* TV missile autoclicker

0.6 Now includes some solo helicopter macros. It would be a good idea if you are using a older version to delete your old bf2 keys.ini file before you use it or put 0.6 in a new folder. I have also made some changes to the autofire and deviation correction in this version. It is REALLY important that i get some feedback on how the new autofire and deviation correction is working for people. I will be posting a new help guide soon!!

MrX
  • Guests
  • Last active:
So all I do is install this and it works? I had some trouble making it work in game. I load it up, then I hit the 'activate macros' key I assigned and it doesn't do anything. what am I missing? Thanks for thr program though, looks sweet.

Mr.X