Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

BF2 QuickSwitch - Battlefield 2 Macros

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of this program? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of this program?

1. It's bad ass, keep up the good work. (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. It's ok (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I don't like it (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. You suck, stop wasting your time. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Alekoz
  • Members
  • 161 posts
  • Last active: Feb 17 2010 06:15 PM

So all I do is install this and it works? I had some trouble making it work in game. I load it up, then I hit the 'activate macros' key I assigned and it doesn't do anything. what am I missing? Thanks for thr program though, looks sweet.

Mr.X

same for me...i wanted to test it ingame but couldnt get it to work
Signature oO

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts
  • Last active: Apr 28 2011 04:52 PM

So all I do is install this and it works? I had some trouble making it work in game. I load it up, then I hit the 'activate macros' key I assigned and it doesn't do anything. what am I missing? Thanks for thr program though, looks sweet.

Mr.X

same for me...i wanted to test it ingame but couldnt get it to work

0.6.1 Released

* Fixed solo heli bug
* Fixed enter/exit vehicle bug

Yea i found that bug, it only worked if you have enable macros ticked, otherwise it wouldn't enable in game. my bad, i forgot to add the new macros into my on/off section. when i was testing it i always had the enable macros checked so i didn't catch it. Also i found a bug with the vehicle exit macro i wrote. i have fixed that now.

Any word on the autofire & deviation correction?

Alekoz
  • Members
  • 161 posts
still nothing
i tried everything again
couldnt get it to work ingame
when your testing it are you testing with the compiled version or the source?
Signature oO

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

still nothing
i tried everything again
couldnt get it to work ingame
when your testing it are you testing with the compiled version or the source?

Are you getting the voice prompt? "helicopter macros on"

I have tested both, I bet your problem is your not enabling macros first (F7) before you enable the helicopter macros. I posted another update, i removed the vehicle exit macro. i decided it was more of a pain than its worth. But with that said it works fine for me. Just remember to enable macros first, then helicopter macros. Let me know if that works for you.

I'll leave msn messenger up if anyone wants to chat about issues there having.

Alekoz
  • Members
  • 161 posts
its not only the helicopter macro...
i cant get any of the macros to work

im ticking enable macros and even pressing the key ingame...but nothing works for me :S

told you already that i have tried everything but it didnt work
Signature oO

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

im ticking enable macros and even pressing the key ingame...but nothing works for me :S

Well I'm not sure what your problem is then. I down loaded the compiled version on my other computer and it ran fine. Did the older versions work ok for you? (0.5.1 and earlyer) Did you delete your old ini files? are you using 0.6.2? You didn't use the rename bf2.exe to bf21.exe trick did you? (everyone else who reads this don't think for a second that you need to rename bf2.exe, it wont work!)

:?: Has anyone else used 0.6.2 successfully? :?:

Alekoz
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Well I'm not sure what your problem is then. I down loaded the compiled version on my other computer and it ran fine. Did the older versions work ok for you? (0.5.1 and earlyer) Did you delete your old ini files? are you using 0.6.2? You didn't use the rename bf2.exe to bf21.exe trick did you? (everyone else who reads this don't think for a second that you need to rename bf2.exe, it wont work!)

:?: Has anyone else used 0.6.2 successfully? :?:

yes i used that trick with renaming the bf2 exe...that was the problem...didnt even think about it
i will do some test when i have time again and post some feedback
maybe you could make it so that you can choose how your bf2 exe is named in the config file or somewhere
because i will rename it again after testing...
Signature oO

Spazz123
  • Guests
  • Last active:
worked fine for me

in your next release if one , could you had the ability to change the clicking speed for chopper , i found in yours it to be too slow .

i use a modified version of alekoz's solo heli script(thanks you got me into coding my own scripts)

i use a clicking speed of 40

also in your next release maybe oyu coudl add the ability to choose which key selects tv missle and fires '

similar to this
;===============================================
;GUNNER SEAT SWITCH AND FIRE
;===============================================

WheelUp::
Send, {F2 down}
Sleep 30
Send, {F2 up}
Sleep 30
Click down right
Sleep 50
Click up right
sleep 3500
Send, {F1 down}
Sleep 30
Send, {F1 up}
return

gActivateScript = 0

; MButton to activate the macro
~MButton::
KeyWait, MButton
GetKeyState, MButtonState, MButton, T
If MButtonState = D
{
    gActivateScript = 1
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
}
else
{
    gActivateScript = 0
    SoundBeep, 100, 200
}
return

; MButton to activate the macro
~+^LButton::
If gActivateScript = 0
{
    gActivateScript = 1
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
    SoundBeep, 1000, 100
}
else
{
    gActivateScript = 0
    SoundBeep, 100, 200
}
return

;Also applies to burst weapons. ie click and hold will perform like a full auto firing mode
~LButton::
Goto, DoFiringLoop
Return

;When crouching and firing at the same time. Using Ctrl as crouch button
~^LButton::
Goto, DoFiringLoop
Return

DoFiringLoop:
if gActivateScript = 1
{
    Loop
    {
       ;Make sure BF2 window is the active window. Don't want weird mouse behaviour appearing at other windows
        IfWinActive, BF2
        {
            MouseClick, left,,, 1, 0, D
           ;delay between simu. mouse btn down and up
            Sleep, 40
            MouseClick, left,,, 1, 0, U
            GetKeyState, LButtonState, LButton, P
            If LButtonState = U
            {
               ;break the loop if physical state of mouse btn is up.
                break
            }
           ;delay between each simu. click events
            Sleep, 40
        }
        else
        {
            break
        }
    }
}
return

[/code]

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

worked fine for me

in your next release if one , could you had the ability to change the clicking speed for chopper , i found in yours it to be too slow .

i use a modified version of alekoz's solo heli script(thanks you got me into coding my own scripts)

i use a clicking speed of 40

also in your next release maybe oyu coudl add the ability to choose which key selects tv missle and fires

That sounds like a good idea, i will add the option to change click speed in the next release. I will also look into adding the ability to change what key you use for the helicopter macros. Are you thinking keys or mouse buttons? Oh and thanks for the feedback too. :)

yes i used that trick with renaming the bf2 exe...that was the problem...didnt even think about it
i will do some test when i have time again and post some feedback
maybe you could make it so that you can choose how your bf2 exe is named in the config file or somewhere
because i will rename it again after testing...

I will add the option for setting what BF2.exe is called in the next version. Thats going to be a pain making all those changes to the mod launcher. Id also point out that the renaming of BF2.exe trick doesn't really work. You know you could delete the profiles for Battlefield 2 from the nvida or ati control panels instead if you are worried about it right? for nvidia i would suggest using rivatuner and or nhancer along with DNA drivers. for ATI i suggest ATITool and the XGWarcat drivers, XG drivers kick ass on ATI! My old X1900XTX look a million times better with those drivers. With everything on high with 4X AA I got a solid 150 FPS. I now use 2X 8800 GTS and with the same setting i get 200 FPS. Sadly my laptop that i use for writing this program and test it only gets 80. (7600 go)

alk1
  • Guests
  • Last active:
i like the solo heli part, but i cant get the tv missle part to work

when i push middle mouse some times it switches and fires the missle, sometimes it dosent, but even when it does fire the missle, it only guides for a second and then it switches back to pilot seat.

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

i like the solo heli part, but i cant get the tv missle part to work

when i push middle mouse some times it switches and fires the missle, sometimes it dosent, but even when it does fire the missle, it only guides for a second and then it switches back to pilot seat.

You need to hold down the middle button until you have finished guiding it, then it will switch back.

alk1
  • Guests
  • Last active:
i do hold it down, it just stops a second or 2 into flight and switches back.
for the tiny amount of time its flying it looks like its working, it just ends way way way early.

AZA
  • Members
  • 162 posts

i do hold it down, it just stops a second or 2 into flight and switches back.
for the tiny amount of time its flying it looks like its working, it just ends way way way early.

Most likely its that your scroll wheel is to sensitive then, I found on my mouse that i would some times scroll slightly and it would end the macro early. I'm going to add the ability to assign the tv missile to the mouse xbuttons, so that will fix the problem for you. I should have it finished later today. The new update will have mouse look macros added and click speed control too.

alk1
  • Guests
  • Last active:
mm guess ill just wait for the update then :)

unknown
  • Guests
  • Last active:
could you do a "commander spot" marco?