Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Pre-1.0.13 Changes

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
I'm working on custom menus and submenus, which are taking a little longer than expected. Hopefully it will be ready on Thursday.

beardboy
  • Members
  • 443 posts
  • Last active: May 27 2017 08:41 AM

I'm working on custom menus and submenus, which are taking a little longer than expected. Hopefully it will be ready on Thursday.

Great work as always Chris.

A_ExitReason
When you have an Application Error this is listed as just "Exit" could it be changed to "Error" or something else just different than "Exit"?

thanks,
beardboy

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Are you talking about the Run/RunWait commands, when they give a runtime error that causes the current thread to exit? If you are, it's a great idea and corrects my oversight, since the current behavior is not intuitive.

I'm adding the reason "Error", described as: "A runtime error has occurred in a script that has no hotkeys and is not persistent. An example of a runtime error is Run/RunWait being unable to launch the specified item."

beardboy
  • Members
  • 443 posts
  • Last active: May 27 2017 08:41 AM

Are you talking about the Run/RunWait commands, when they give a runtime error that causes the current thread to exit?

Correct a runtime error caused by Run/RunWait.

thanks,
beardboy

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Ok, but keep in mind I'm changing it so that all runtime errors cause that ExitReason. But most other types of runtime errors are much more rare than Run/RunWait.

Thanks again.