Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Diablo 2 Movement with WASD instead of mouse

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
Renamed
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jun 20 2012 02:17 AM
I am having the same issues with it functioning perfectly fine, until i load diablo, then it does nothing im a noob so plz help

CodeKiller
  • Members
  • 2067 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2016 09:30 AM
Diablo is not at all design to use keyboard to move, and it's totaly useless... It's not a console game neither...
The main idea was stupid, it's not an FPS or a GTA like game, it's a "point and click" (in a hack n slash way but still, you point, you click).
And using this script with Diablo 2 or 3 is a lot more stupid because you need to use the keyboard for the skills (and more in Diablo 3 which requires 1 2 3 and 4 continuously).

It's the same thing as moving the aim with the arrows in an FPS... Dumb...

BrainlessNob
  • Guests
  • Last active:
This thread seems old but I'll try it anyway.
How could I make this script functional only in diablo ? I tried this,doesnt work :
Hotkey, ifWinActive, ahk_class Diablo II
Hotkey, $%A_LoopField%, TheTimer, on
And how could I make the script use Arrow keys instead of wasd ? I cant figure this one out since i dont understand half of this script. Thanks.

BrainlessNob
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Diablo is not at all design to use keyboard to move, and it's totaly useless... It's not a console game neither...
The main idea was stupid, it's not an FPS or a GTA like game, it's a "point and click" (in a hack n slash way but still, you point, you click).
And using this script with Diablo 2 or 3 is a lot more stupid because you need to use the keyboard for the skills (and more in Diablo 3 which requires 1 2 3 and 4 continuously).

No, it is not dumb. Most people play games because they find it enjoyable. If someone aims with the arrows in a fps and finds it more enjoyable it is definitely not dumb because game serves its purpose. It doesnt matter how you play the game.

lesbogecko
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 02 2015 12:15 AM

I know this thread is dead but....

DIABLO IS A CONSOLE GAME because it was released for PSX (PlayStation) and you don't play PSX version of diablo with cursor it uses d-pad control,,,,