Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

" Turbo " mode

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic
  • Guests
  • Last active:

this script doesn't works... i am unable to load it .

this? this thread has at least 5 different scripts, specify.

Awesomi
  • Guests
  • Last active:
this bit of code is still helping people... I found it through google

Thanks again!

Junior
  • Guests
  • Last active:
hey guys how can I put these scripts? and where ? and with what?
tell me plx!!!
tell me all about this :D
PS : sorry for my bad english !

junior
  • Guests
  • Last active:
hey guys I've read the info and I cold use the script.
and I wanted to thank everyone, especially those who started and finished the script
thx.

Googler
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Ok, knowing absolutely nothing about this program, what would I change if I wanted to use Ctrl instead of caps lock and I wanted right click instead of left?

username
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Apr 05 2014 09:09 PM

Thanks for making this guys, it will help me a lot when I play games that require spam-clicking to shoot fast. But the script makes my mouse click too fast, and Terraria just renders it as holding down the mouse button. How would i make it click more slowly, like 10 clicks per second, for example? 

Exaskryz
  • Members
  • 3249 posts
  • Last active: Nov 20 2015 05:30 AM

Not sure what script you're looking at username, but look for any sleep commands and increase the number on that. The units for a value in a sleep is milliseconds. If you're looking to make 10 clicks per second, you want to have a total of 100 ms (1 sec = 1000ms and divided that by 10) between clicks.

PickyMcCritical
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 04:49 AM

Idk if anyone is still reading this post, but I could use some help.

I really only know what I learned from AutoHotKey's tutorial, and I've tried fiddling with the turbo script to work for mine. I am using my new DAFFODIL WMS615. The button next to the scroll wheel is made to Win+D, and unfortunately it doesn't come with button configuration software. I'm trying to work with what I've got because I'm very willing to give up that desktop shortcut (made a new one already) in order to have this tool in such a nice place on my mouse. Have had a lot of wonky results from it doing absolutely nothing to clicking at least 500/sec and accidentally freaking out my computer.

My biggest problem is the start menu popping up sometimes or the shortcut sending me to the desktop after auto-clicking for a few seconds. I thought AutoHotKeys assigning Win+d to the loop would totally REPLACE the desktop shortcut, but I'm confused...

Once I get this button to auto left-click for me, I'd like to use this caps lock idea to make it auto right-click when caps is on. Here's my best result so far. Not sure why it works, though. My problem with this is that it pauses for a moment after the first click before really auto-clicking, just like typing a bunch of a's by holding the a key down.

sendMode Input

*#d::
loop
{     
   GetKeyState, lwinState, lwin, P
   GetKeyState, dState, d, P
   if (lwinState = "U") ||(dState = "U")
{
      break
}
else
   {
      send {click down}
      sleep, 10
      send {click up}
      sleep, 10
      }
   if (lwinState = "D") && (dstate = "D")
{
      break
}
}
return

Also here's a sample of what happens when I do a pretty human click on this special mouse button. Found in the view key history thing in the script's window:

5B   15B       d   0.39   LWin          
44   020   h   d   0.00  d              
A2   01D   i   d   0.00   LControl      
A2   01D   i   u   0.00   LControl      
5B   15B   i   u   0.00   LWin          
01   000   i   d   0.00   LButton        
A2   01D   i   d   0.00   LControl      
5B   15B   i   d   0.00   LWin          
A2   01D   i   u   0.00   LControl      
A2   01D   i   d   0.01   LControl      
5B   15B   i   u   0.00   LWin          
01   000   i   u   0.00   LButton        
A2   01D   i   d   0.00   LControl      
5B   15B   i   d   0.00   LWin          
5B   15B       u   0.13   LWin          
A2   01D   i   d   0.00   LControl      
A2   01D   i   u   0.00   LControl      
44   020   s   u   0.00   d              
74   03F       d   0.22   F5            

Very confused about those LControl's...

PS: I have it sleeping for .02 sec instead of .04 trying to get it to actually click 25/sec through trial and error. I'm guessing the #keydelays have something to do with it but Idk.

PPS: When I set it back to .01 +.03 sec, it brings me to desktop and pulls up start menu again.

PickyMcCritical
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 04:49 AM

Live chat with GeekDude just gave me this:

#SingleInstance Force
#NoEnv
SetBatchLines, -1
SetMouseDelay, -1

$*LWin::
KeyWait, d, D T0.1 ; 0.1 seconds
if ErrorLevel ; Didn't hit d
Send, {LWin Down}
else ; Hit d within the time window
while GetKeyState("d", "P")
MouseClick
KeyWait, LWin
return

$*LWin Up::Send, {LWin Up}

With adjustable Mouse delay for speed and adjustable 0.1 to let me click win+d for the shortcut still, so long as I don't click as quickly as my auto clicker. That guy was quick and awesome. Now I'll see if I can add my own caps lock adjuster for right click.